Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ephemeral
(04-18-2016, 08:48 PM)misslanni Wrote: Anallee, I've been reading your poems and they tell a bittersweet story. You have a beautiful talent and I hope that soon, your muse will be the love and the warmth of your beloved. 

Continue to delight us with your poems.

misslanni,

Thank you.  Coming from you makes this extra special.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  It's taking a while this time.  It still hurts every time I see this, even though it lives in my head now.
(04-18-2016, 07:43 AM)Sharp Wrote: Following our recent conversations, your words are more powerful to me, and hit more strongly. I've been in this position myself, standing alone in a spot often shared with a loved one, longing for their return. And not knowing what face they may be wearing when they do just makes it so much harder.

Stay strong, Anallee, and keep searching. I'm sure your paths will cross again, with your next meeting all the more sweet.

Thank you Sharp,

Speaking with you has helped enormously.  May our searches prove fruitful.
~ Heart Analle

(04-18-2016, 10:24 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: I once knew of a lady who
through pain and scars she fought through
her smile and aura unfolded like a bloom
i know she still there and believe in her too

*looks through the thick darkness and see you
easy to spot coz light always radiate from you*

ahh there you are Anallee, the lady i know
that can always fight through.

(ok yeah...never done a poem...and this is like my worst attempt on something i dont have skills nor talent of...but i hope it makes some sense)

Dear Dark,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.  The reason is somewhere in this thread.  The important thing is it bothered me that I did not respond sooner.

So, your first attempt at poetry you say.  You have skillz you don't realise.  I would like to see more.  Only two people in my entire life have written a poem for me.  Both here, and you are one of them.  You two fight it out as to who is my first  Blush.  Most importantly the heartfelt intent is there.  I felt it and I love it.

~ HeartAnallee
(04-20-2016, 07:28 AM)Anallee Wrote:

(ok yeah...never done a poem...and this is like my worst attempt on something i dont have skills nor talent of...but i hope it makes some sense)

Dear Dark,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.  The reason is somewhere in this thread.  The important thing is it bothered me that I did not respond sooner.

So, your first attempt at poetry you say.  You have skillz you don't realise.  I would like to see more.  Only two people in my entire life have written a poem for me.  Both here, and you are one of them.  You two fight it out as to who is my first  Blush.  Most importantly the heartfelt intent is there.  I felt it and I love it.

~ HeartAnallee

Gorgeous Anallee (one with a radiant smile)

Its ok hun...no need for sorry, I think you already mentioned thanks to every one earlier, and i know i was included in that, so pleas dont stress about it.  Smile

And yes my first attempt in this forum....or second i think...i wrote one for Fenix as well but was shorter then this Tongue ..and honestly it only happens when feeling really hit deep inside, so in normal case, words just dont come out, but even when i do write it, I lack the structure to form it in words...and thank you I feel honored I was one of them.

Am glade you loved it, i just hope you continue to get stronger  Wink as for the other guy, well there is just no way I can compete with him, words are my weakness, and i admit it lol.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-20-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: Am glade you loved it, i just hope you continue to get stronger  Wink as for the other guy, well there is just no way I can compete with him, words are my weakness, and i admit it lol.

Dark, poetry is in know way competitive, there is no winner or loser. The quality of the words and structure is irrelevant as long as the meaning gets across, which it most certainly has in your poem. As Anallee said "Most importantly the heartfelt intent is there. I felt it and I love it."

And as for 'the other guy,' I'm sure they would hope only to inspire, as others have inspired them. Don't be afraid or hesitant.

And to Anallee, see the power your words do, the journeys you take us on with each piece you write and share.
(04-20-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 07:28 AM)Anallee Wrote:

Dear Dark,

~ HeartAnallee

Gorgeous Anallee (one with a radiant smile)

Its ok hun...no need for sorry, I think you already mentioned thanks to every one earlier, and i know i was included in that, so pleas dont stress about it.  Smile

And yes my first attempt in this forum....or second i think...i wrote one for Fenix as well but was shorter then this Tongue ..and honestly it only happens when feeling really hit deep inside, so in normal case, words just dont come out, but even when i do write it, I lack the structure to form it in words...and thank you I feel honored I was one of them.

Am glade you loved it, i just hope you continue to get stronger  Wink as for the other guy, well there is just no way I can compete with him, words are my weakness, and i admit it lol.

Heart ~Anallee

(04-20-2016, 12:31 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: Am glade you loved it, i just hope you continue to get stronger  Wink as for the other guy, well there is just no way I can compete with him, words are my weakness, and i admit it lol.

Dark, poetry is in know way competitive, there is no winner or loser. The quality of the words and structure is irrelevant as long as the meaning gets across, which it most certainly has in your poem. As Anallee said "Most importantly the heartfelt intent is there. I felt it and I love it."

And as for 'the other guy,' I'm sure they would hope only to inspire, as others have inspired them. Don't be afraid or hesitant.

And to Anallee, see the power your words do, the journeys you take us on with each piece you write and share.

Heart ~Anallee
(04-18-2016, 07:54 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Ah... poems... The best ones I read were from broken heart, Well this one is a part of them now.

Thank you CBM97.  I am honoured at that.
(04-18-2016, 07:50 PM)Altaria Wrote: Another heart melting piece from you Anallee Heart  I've been in that same situation before, yeah it sucks but keep strong and you'll find your way Tongue

Thank you Altaria.  Sorry it took so long to respond.
Wow Anallee. That was simply amazing.
In the darkest moments, you find the light that has always driven you.
Hey Insydious,

We see each other often
and say Hey.
That's all we say.

Nice to have the opportunity to say more.  Smile
(04-18-2016, 08:06 AM)Slyvie Wrote: I love it Anallee, the poem, well, it's so well... balanced, and the idea of the place and the heartache :') I hope everything works out for you! But these were words from the soul, if ever there could be.

Thank you Slyvie.  Sorry it's taken a bit to respond.