Oblivious to the world.
Mind floating.
Soul aching.
My heart begins to race.

From somewhere out of view,
four words softly spoken.
Meant for me.
Our words.
Special words shared twice our last night.
Was that really you?
                           ~Anallee
I love it Anallee, the poem, well, it's so well... balanced, and the idea of the place and the heartache :') I hope everything works out for you! But these were words from the soul, if ever there could be.
I once knew of a lady who
through pain and scars she fought through
her smile and aura unfolded like a bloom
i know she still there and believe in her too

*looks through the thick darkness and see you
easy to spot coz light always radiate from you*

ahh there you are Anallee, the lady i know
that can always fight through.

(ok yeah...never done a poem...and this is like my worst attempt on something i dont have skills nor talent of...but i hope it makes some sense)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Beautiful and as i have gotten to know you more I see how powerful those words really are! It was amazing and heartfelt and I know you will get to see her again. Just keep the faith and everything will work out.
Love it Anallee, another great piece, you are better and better, BRAVO!!!

Dark, very good, it's refreshing saw your other side, but, like always... keep them c(u)mming!
To be simple is to be great
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support.  I will respond to each of you.  I can't look at this just now.
Another heart melting piece from you Anallee Heart  I've been in that same situation before, yeah it sucks but keep strong and you'll find your way Tongue
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
Ah... poems... The best ones I read were from broken heart, Well this one is a part of them now.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Keep writing, Anallee... you are a natural, dear lady. And btw, it was nice finally meeting you in person the other evening. Smile

Ivan

P.S. ... was that favorite spot the one where you were patiently waiting?
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(04-18-2016, 05:41 PM)gomer Wrote: Beautiful and as i have gotten to know you more I see how powerful those words really are! It was amazing and heartfelt and I know you will get to see her again. Just keep the faith and everything will work out.

Thank you gomer.  You kindness, protection and support can not be overstated.  You have become a brother to me here.  I wish you all the best and you know that I am here for you. Take good care of sis.
~ HeartAnallee

(04-18-2016, 10:13 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Keep writing, Anallee... you are a natural, dear lady. And btw, it was nice finally meeting you in person the other evening. Smile

Ivan

P.S. ... was that favorite spot the one where you were patiently waiting?

Yes it was Dear Ivan, and the nicest part of that was finally getting to meet you.  A gentleman here and there.
~Anallee