Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
~Make parties more fun ^^ ~
(12-09-2015, 06:28 PM)Lynne Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 05:07 PM)Muffinator Wrote: i have been thinking bout a radio station for the community, where the people suggest or request songs, and there would be a list of songs but with rotations of a new list of songs every few days or so. But i asked around a couple of days and not getting much response

That is an awesome idea. But how would it work? Who runs the station? Who is the DJ? How would the people choose the song?
My guess is, the devs will say it is not a good idea because of "game-stability" issuesSad

The radio station would be on another website, not part of the game. I can manage the station but being a DJ ehh idk bout that. Ive already look into some free websites, couldnt find one where peeps can suggestion songs but they can either post on the forums or give an shout out
The only problem I see with radio is, that, people dont really share each others tastes, I mean imagine some trance music followed up with justin bieber followed up with some dip shiet black metal c: so some people would have to mute/unmute music sound too often
(12-10-2015, 07:50 AM)Bor Wrote: The only problem I see with radio is, that, people dont really share each others tastes, I mean imagine some trance music  followed up with justin bieber followed up with some dip shiet black metal c: so some people would have to mute/unmute music sound too often

Agree with that. ^^
 - "Cookies are overrated" -
I don't think a radio station is necessary. When people want to share music, they tend to just drop a link in Global Chat
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(12-10-2015, 07:50 AM)Bor Wrote: The only problem I see with radio is, that, people dont really share each others tastes, I mean imagine some trance music followed up with justin bieber followed up with some dip shiet black metal c: so some people would have to mute/unmute music sound too often

Probably, or they could use MnF games soundtracks. And of course they couldn't put copyrighted music in game(but I've really no idea about that).
Anyway it'd be funny to listen to Justin Bieber and next a song of that genre(black metal, especially depressive suicidal black metal) like "Shining - Låt Oss Ta Allt Från Varandra (google it if interested) ".

(12-11-2015, 03:45 AM)MDMA Wrote: I don't think a radio station is necessary. When people want to share music, they tend to just drop a link in Global Chat

True, but the main problem of the global chat is the lack of a scroll bar.
[Image: giphy.gif]
How about this for a game?:

"Story-Builder": One person begins the story by writing one single sentence in the chat. Another person then continues with a sentence of his/her own. This goes on, with people taking turns, until a story is built^^
Yesterday someone proposed the "2 truths, 1 lie" game. Not very thrilled by all those games, but it wasn't bad.
An alternative to T/D, especially when questions are boring, or too common.

"Story-Builder" seems also good, but I don't think it'd work at random parties, or when the host continues to invite. It'd surely lead to a mess in global chat.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-12-2015, 07:35 PM)Bango Wrote: Yesterday someone proposed the "2 truths, 1 lie" game. Not very thrilled by all those games, but it wasn't bad.
An alternative to T/D, especially when questions are boring, or too common.

"Story-Builder" seems also good, but I don't think it'd work at random parties, or when the host continues to invite. It'd surely lead to a mess in global chat.

True. In story builder you would need a person to be the moderator.
story builder won't work in overcrowded parties, if there are certain number of players ex: 7 males 7 females it can do in some order or clockwise
I've figured out this party game of sorts. Two people go to the rodeo game in the saloon. Everyone bet's a single dollar. Now the trick is, that person who lasts longer on the bull get's to pick, a dare or something similar for the person that lost.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!