Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Fade Away
Thank you Sharp.  You understand!  I am very appreciative of all the support here.  Completely unexpected and, perhaps that makes it even sweeter.  Also thank you very much if it was you that fixed my inability to post a new thread.  I first spoke with Emmie about it the day prior to my second post.  The fix came just in time.  If it was not you that fixed this could you please pass to the person who did my deep gratitude?  Thank you.  Heart
Fenix-TS, I wish I could *reach through this screen, hold you, look into your eyes and tell you it will be okay*.  Heart  If I can help in any way, I'm here.
(04-10-2016, 11:44 PM)Anallee Wrote: Sate,  I have become a fan of yours also and look forward to reading what you have for us next.  And, yes I do plan on writing and sharing.  My hope is to not only help myself, but to provide whatever comfort I can for others - we are not alone.

Blush  Shucks now ya made me blush. I guess this calls for a story Cool
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-11-2016, 08:23 AM)Sate Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 11:44 PM)Anallee Wrote: Sate,  I have become a fan of yours also and look forward to reading what you have for us next.  And, yes I do plan on writing and sharing.  My hope is to not only help myself, but to provide whatever comfort I can for others - we are not alone.

I'm looking forward to it!  Smile
(04-11-2016, 09:09 PM)Anallee Wrote:
First one is up Wink

Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-13-2016, 01:32 PM)Sate Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 09:09 PM)Anallee Wrote:
First one is up Wink

Okay!  Let me get comfortable  Wink
(04-10-2016, 10:36 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 12:17 AM)Anallee Wrote: My writing is helping me this time, and I hope it helps others as well. 

I find that writing is always a great way of finding peace in times of turmoil. For me, it is a coping mechanism for dealing with depression, and like you, draw my inspiration from real life experiences.

I haven't commented on any of your pieces, but I have read them, and they are all fantastic. It seems strange at times that such ugly experiences can lead to the creation of something so beautiful. But you have a talent for it, and I would like to thank you for sharing it with us here.

Were you prescient here or being sympathetic.  I wonder now.  If you need to talk, I'm here.