MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Fade Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fade Away

Grey.
The colour of the sky.
The colour of my mood.
The feeling in my heart.
You had me so fooled.

I bared my soul, you threw that away.

The bruises you gave me,
The memories we share,
The empty promises you left me,
will all turn
grey.
      ~Anallee
short and to the point, it like shading away the dry leaves and making room for the new spring...this poem shows strength in some way...i like Smile
Thank you my friend.  I respect your comments in these forums and as such your compliments mean so very much to me.  I draw inspiration from current events, unfortunately for me, it is me this time.  I ride that wave 'till I kick-out.  You just made my night  Heart
I am very much honored, I have noticed a lot of your writing as well and how supportive you are, and that is very much welcomed, we all love and respect that in you Smile from what I understand through your poem is that all or most of your bad past have burnt out and are ashes....in a way that they no longer exist...and if this is right...then I believe it not "unfortunate"...its rather fortunate, coz this indicates a new you now Smile

hope your days continue to be better and brighter....take care and sweet dream friend Smile
Thank you so much for your understanding.  Not quite ashes yet, still some smoldering embers, but yes, improvement on a daily basis.  My writing is helping me this time, and I hope it helps others as well.  And, you appear to be a kind, respectful and caring person.  We need more like you.
(04-10-2016, 12:17 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for your understanding.  Not quite ashes yet, still some smoldering embers, but yes, improvement on a daily basis.  My writing is helping me this time, and I hope it helps others as well.  And, you appear to be a kind, respectful and caring person.  We need more like you. (emphasis added by Ivan)

Writing is indeed a great way to deal with emotional duress... I know it does for me. It's also a healthy way to exteriorize those feelings instead of letting them gnaw at you from the inside - a kind of safety valve, as it were.

Keep writing, dear lady. Your contribution is welcomed and your words lovely.

I hope those smoudering ambers can flare back to the warm, comforting flames you knew. Every love story should be granted a second chance.

Cheers,

Ivan
That took my breath away.  Thank you IvanXLIV.  A true gentleman through and through.
I don't think I could say anything more than what Ivan or Xtecy have said but I agree with them. Time heals all wounds even if a scar remains. Please keep writing, you have not only a fan but a support base.

Sadly we have all been down the same road as you Anallee but we pick up the pieces of ourselves and continue on. I'll be sharing some of mine soon. I hope you read and comment as well.
Anallee, I totally understand what you are trying to say with that poem, I could use it to express my feelings in this very moment, so, nothing more to say, unless, *clean my tears with a paper tissue and give you a big and warm hug, holding you tight*
Sate,  I have become a fan of yours also and look forward to reading what you have for us next.  And, yes I do plan on writing and sharing.  My hope is to not only help myself, but to provide whatever comfort I can for others - we are not alone.
Pages: 1 2