Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
I think it's mostly more difficult to add it to the game than a new 1-on-1 pose. It's not just the pose with moves for three instead of 2 people (with its basis already in the game), but the whole animation of an extra person.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
(04-19-2016, 04:55 PM)Anghelo Wrote: What about MMFF?

Let's keep it at making threesomes apart of the game for now before we increase the number of sex partners you can have in a given bed.
its seems clear that most people wants a 3some pose..but I just wonder..who would "control" it? Right now, its 1-on-1 in bed..the first in bed is host and choose the number of rounds and the first sexpose. So who would be in charge of a f.ex. a MMF-pose? A female going first to bed, and then choose where the men should be at her? Or a male host will get in a certain position automatically when female and other male join in bed?
My thoughts about a threesome scene.
MMF is a female premium pose.
FFM is a male premium pose.

If the female hosts she can open it for a second guy.
Mandatory three rounds, one round with the first guy, one round with the second guy. These rounds are chosen by the guys.
The third round is the threesome pose.

The FFM is the same, but reversed roles.
but then while during the first round...the other guys, have to wait?, also if they do, then it might happen that during the first round the RP (if they are RPing) it might take long, and those waiting might give up....and another thing is, if they do this in turn base, then it becomes similar to the one on one we have atm.

I am just trying to visualize this that's all Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Then the only other option I can see is:

- Mandatory two rounds. Both turns with the threesome pose.
- First round, guy 1 does vaginal, guy 2 does anal
- Second round they swap.
- Cumming in the last round has to be simultaneous. Even if guy 1 fills his bar first, he only cums once guy 2 fills his.

Thing is, if the MMF is a female pose, it will take away control from the girl who owns the pose.
From what I can figure, any threesome poses will end up being multiple poses in themselves. My thoughts would be that the guys control their personal avatar during the male turn and where ever they are at. Same with the female avatars. And it switches between male turns and female turns. Plus I agree with others, cum at same time.

To say the least, no matter what, threesomes will be a MAJOR update, if not concept of a full blown expansion pack.

I hope to see this when implemented:
MMF: Female oral servicing both, spit roast, and dp.
FFM: Dual oral, ride and eat, and girls on top of one another with guy fucking them.
(04-21-2016, 09:32 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: whatever they create, it probably wont include double anal  Sad

and I why has nobody suggested fisting yet? or even footing?

what about pegging scenes? OMG so many possibilities!

oh my Blush
hmmm footing, nice!!! and footjob, OHHHHH I love feet...shit devs!!! Why can't we paint our nails??? and lips???
To be simple is to be great
(04-21-2016, 09:32 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: whatever they create, it probably wont include double anal  Sad

and I why has nobody suggested fisting yet? or even footing?

what about pegging scenes? OMG so many possibilities!

I'd love all of this. And a rimjob pose would be great.