Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
(04-10-2016, 11:18 AM)W1LL Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 07:12 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)W1LL Wrote: Only just realized I made the votes public, Sorry folks.

I've fixed that.

Thank you. I like to keep peoples votes anonymous to protect their privacy.

It doesn't bother me if it' synonymous or not, but whatev'
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I agree... MM is long overdue, if only for game balance and plain fairness.

Just my two cents,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Also agree that MM should be next for fairness, other than that I`d like both MMF and FFM.
(Only voted for MMF of the both, because I`d probably be using that one more than FFM)
How they would do the threesomes scenes is beyond me thou (as in with 3 people participating who would control what? would it be minimum of 3 rounds so each one can control once
or would it be 1 round and each one controls their own action?)

Greetings,

Bellatrix
"When the world goes mad, one must accept madness as sanity; since sanity is, in the last analysis, nothing but the madness on which the whole world happens to agree."
-George Bernard Shaw
thats exactly what I was talking about once in the "Suggestion mega thread" post about how group sex would work...i mean its an awesome idea but I dont see how it could be implemented, I still think group RPing is better coz this way imagination is not limited.

and hellos @Bellatrix Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Although it doesn't float my boat, the fairest thing would be some male on male action. That said, I think opening sex to three participants would be very well received. So I think mmf and mff will come first.

What would really be a gamechanger though, would be the inclusion of futas. Even if they just use the existing mf poses.
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)W1LL Wrote: Hi everyone

I'm back with another poll here this time it's covering the sex poses, since more people seem to want to see this implemented into the game

Only just realized I made the votes public, Sorry folks.

Thanks W1LL for starting this Smile I think these polls are great tool for developers!
I choose.....MMF for president! xD

Tough choices really, but yeah I don't mind having the MM pose for the upcoming ones, will balance the FF pose being introduced Wink

(P.S. Cold invites are still not welcomed though Tongue)
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
So apparently we have a new pose? I haven't tried it out yet though.
what is it?
Hmm, and now Spooning pose is available for non-premiums. A big thanks to the devs. Nice!
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]