Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
(08-04-2016, 01:47 PM)Emmie Wrote: I'll just say this here, cause it's been my opinion from the start, and I think I even voiced it a few times before. A weekly dev diary would be a great solution. They don't even have to talk about progress each week, but plans etc. And it doesn't have to be a massive wall of text. And maybe a few screenshots here and there sometimes. Communication with the "consumers" is a great way to keep the community engaged. ^^

No hate at anyone btw, I have no idea about their situations so I'm not gonna make any assumptions.

well u do know they have a update page now so everyone will know when they update the game
(08-04-2016, 01:58 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: well u do know they have a update page now so everyone will know when they update the game

The update page has been there the entire time. I put the link on the forum because the updates weren't getting announced, so I figured people can at least check it out more easily.
Well, now we can see how they treat women players. Not surprising, actually, but I had some hopes. No more, though.
I don't know the women have a few more options then men do plus it took forever for them to allow non premium men to get swimming trunks.
You can't compare clothes and poses ....
I guess
It's pretty simple. Female players have been far more.outspoken against the overlords than the me players, and are being punished for it.
Boob job is free now ya´ll just whinny bitches.
It took about a week of 'whining' before they noticed. So yeah, we are bitches because we asked about being equally treated. Nothing new with such name calling either. Women are always called names when they want to be treated as people.
Don't mind me, keep fighting

[Image: scarjo_popcorn.gif]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]