Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
Is the boob job out for non prems? I mean when I was with someone the pose wasn't premium anymore so I figure it's now for everyone......or am I just being dumb lol
It does appear to still be purchasable by premium only. Maybe for now only non-prems who used to be premium and bought it have been granted access. Hopefully a moderator can provide some insight.
Avax69 emm ... can you give alil more info ?
There should be more poses for non-premiums to buy with exp
Any more news in relation to a pose being made available to free users? Can we please get an in game moderator to give some kind of info?
I've messaged the moderators, so hopefully there will be information soon.
Hopefully soon
(08-03-2016, 10:25 PM)brandon1op Wrote: I know nothing I have talked with Vadim about it but its not up to him..so Im in the dark atm
Not a good idea, Lexi. When I tried telling Vadim that they risk losing customers for certain reasons, he accused me of making threats. -_-
But I do agree that the devs and mods need to utilise the forum and actually pass information on to the players (even if that is just to say they don't have anything to tell us). This forum has become much more of a general chat place than having anything really to do with MnF Club, mostly through lack of interest shown by both the devs and the in-game moderators.

And of course, Vadim suggesting that what content is and is not made available to free players isn't up to him is utterly ridiculous. Sure he doesn't have sole authority but he still gets to offer an opinion on these matters. I'd like to say that by not making a pose available to free players they are trying to encourage more people to buy premium, but that isn't the case. The fact they did make a pose available to male players and not to female players does show a clear bias.
I'll just say this here, cause it's been my opinion from the start, and I think I even voiced it a few times before. A weekly dev diary would be a great solution. They don't even have to talk about progress each week, but plans etc. And it doesn't have to be a massive wall of text. And maybe a few screenshots here and there sometimes. Communication with the "consumers" is a great way to keep the community engaged. ^^

No hate at anyone btw, I have no idea about their situations so I'm not gonna make any assumptions.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]