Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
they have got to add a new free female pose, with the new 'reverse-cowgirl' I finally thought i could mix things up a bit during sex, only to find out it was another premium pose! so far women have 4 premium poses and men have 3! men also got a free pose (spooning). and if they do add a new free female pose please let it have something to do with their breasts! only premium have any interaction with breasts. please devs! Big Grin Idea Tongue
The extra free male pose was a hand me down. It started life as a premium pose then got demoted to free. I am so happy to see a new pose. It is hard to explain how I felt seeing it on the updates page today. I hope we get many more soon.

F4F poses you would think are easier. Like previously stated the muff diving one could be modified easily enough. I would image with a bit more effort any other pose could be converted into a strap on pose as well.
So any news ? Yesterday on the beach Vally said that we will see one pose opened for non prem girls, so anyone heard anything more from Mod's or Dew's since ???
Well if I had to guess I'd say it's coming soon lol honestly though I reckon if not today definitely sometime this weekend, as for the pose lots of ppl saying it'll probably be the boob job one so hope that helps
Thx ! ( and yeah - the boobjob would be awesome ))
I assume the cheaper poses get demoted that's probably why people are saying boob job
That actually........actually makes sense lol

Also hey W1LL long time no see, don't see you on as much don't be a stranger if we're on at the same time
(07-30-2016, 07:37 AM)Avax69 Wrote: That actually........actually makes sense lol

Also hey W1LL long time no see, don't see you on as much don't be a stranger if we're on at the same time

Yeah I've really busy this week should calm down a bit soon.
2 guys and me gets my vote
I need more poses for lesbians please, not only normal poses :3