Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
well prem girls just got a new pose
Nice that means freemium players get one a former premium pose probably the tit job.
Well idk if freebie girls will get anything new soon, since prem guys have 5 poses and prem girls only have 4 now
I think when a new pose comes in for premiums an old one probably the cheaper pose becomes available to all players (of that gender) (it happened to spooning) if not it could be because all female avatars have an extra pose in scissoring. Try stopping by your local sex mountain to be sure.
(07-28-2016, 07:50 PM)Avaxx69 Wrote: Well idk if freebie girls will get anything new soon, since prem guys have 5 poses and prem girls only have 4 now
Oops forgot to mention that thats if you don't count the petnis pose for both
yeah it's easy to forget that one since it's not a pose you get at the temple
I hope they let us female free users have another pose because they let the guys have spooning >.<
I was thrilled when I saw the update because I thought that that would mean another pose for us as well but nope T.T
ah that sucks I'm sure they'll change that soon. Plus you ladies do have scissoring for FF
Scissoring isn't very good tbh if they added in oral for women then it'd be a different story
(07-28-2016, 09:17 PM)Avaxx69 Wrote: Scissoring isn't very good tbh if they added in oral for women then it'd be a different story

It wouldn't even be difficult, considering there's already Muff Diving for guys. Just adjust for female heads and boom, there we go.