Poll: Are you excited
Finally
Why not a New Pose
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shooting Gallery Minigame being finished
(07-23-2016, 03:48 PM)fetpainter Wrote: The indoor range leaves much to be desired, if you are a long range shooter.

Take note of the training software demo at Shooterready.com   Real ballistics

Take note that the only way to develop real marksman skills in all positions is real range time, try Accurateshooter.com

Do a little more homework, if you care.
Not to shoot down your idea or anything but I highly doubt that'd ever happen, I mean when you think about what the actual game is it seems kind of silly to try and make it seem realistic or anything like that.
I think it's more of a spam than something else.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
noticing a minor glitch. sometimes a round will end as soon as the first target turns, not allowing me to fire a single shot. no big deal, but minorly annoying
(07-24-2016, 08:29 AM)Eomas627 Wrote: noticing a minor glitch. sometimes a round will end as soon as the first target turns, not allowing me to fire a single shot. no big deal, but minorly annoying

Experienced that too, the very first time I tried it out. I was like "WTF? How is one supposed to play this?" But then it worked well until now
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I keep getting to the end of the game and then getting a 'bad socket' error and being kicked out of the game ='( Anybody else?
(07-26-2016, 10:04 AM)Jaymie69 Wrote: I keep getting to the end of the game and then getting a 'bad socket' error and being kicked out of the game ='( Anybody else?

I got that error so often. It happened a lot when in the sheets.
I noticed those problems when using my old Mac with OS 10.6. It works much better with my new Dell laptop. Try switching computers and see if it improves.
My game sometimes skips the first round. Still missing some reward for getting a good score, hope they will implement a little bit skinship for the end of the shooting game in the future
The shooting gallery is a good middle point between the bull-ride and the glory hole in both the time spent and the money earned.  It that regard is serves well. I would be nice to fuck Oksana.  Also some of the conversation with Oksana is grammatically incorrect and doesn't flow naturally which takes away from the quality of the experience.  The AK-47 is a bit jumpy but i guess that's part of the challenge.  Maybe also the ability to buy military gear for guys and girls can add to the sexual fantasies that some of us have.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]