Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
I HAVE A WISH
more new poses for Non-Premiuns male players
and more new poses for Non-Premiun Girls players
or my big wish of poses
FFM
OR MMF
Keep in mind, they put in their time and effort to make this game, and I'm sure they'd like some payment in return. Don't expect too many free items.
Yay we (ladies) finally get a free pose. Thank you.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
If you really want real women to remain on the site for long you need to give us something. Especially with FF. One pose and two rounds is not enough. Please!!!! I will get on my knees and ....um..... beg?
I shall beg with my good friend Smile
So? when are this poses going to be launched?
(08-19-2016, 11:26 PM)BotG Wrote: So? when are this poses going to be launched?
Well if kumori is to be believed hopefully by the end or the start of this month or next month, though tbf he didn't promise anything, so I'd say just wait they usually release something at the start or end of the months
I have a few ideas for the 3somes.
First, we'll have to get the possibility of ALWAYS get 3 people in bed. If there's 2 people you can start sex and do normally, but if there're 3, you will can choose the 3some poses.
Not genious yet. But, i propose if 3somes will be just for prem, the non prems could make 3somes with the normal poses.
 So if X starts choosing, he can make sex with Y and then Y will make sex with Z and Z with X.
 Anyway, id like a double doggy for an FFM pose.

See you
Closing this one and firing up a new sex pose thread for a brand spanking new poll!

Which may or may not include spankings and brands!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]