Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaked Sex Tape
I am literally confused right now ( O.o) .....how was this RP taking place?... i mean is that part about not knowing who the stranger real...how?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
you see? even THEDARK himself is confused, hey Darkie, relax, just sit and let them c(u)mming!
To be simple is to be great
my mind...is unable to processsssss Tongue lol...but yeah...better to just watch the video XD
It was like this.
I was together with Kyrios in the room, the other guy was standing at the door, out of visibility of the screen reading everything i said and sending Kyrios his replys.
Kyrios copied them and posted to me in the chat. And at the same time copied it to the forum post. 
So yeah, at the time it happened i had no clue that i wasnt really talking and rping with Kyrios but another guy he had picked for that.
I have found out who the stranger was by now, it was a friend of Kyrios since he wanted to be sure it was some good RP
wow ok now I understand, however I actually was trying to figure out coz you were on the pole room right?..and if Ky was replying to you that he had to be in room as well, and if stranger was RPing as well, he too would have to be in room..so in my mind I am seeing all you three in the pole chat room, thus the names could be clearly be seen...anyways now i understand coz this was not in pole room...and it must have been kind difficult right?...interesting format of RP...the whole effect of "blindfold" really took its effect in this way...this was just amazing considering how the method was implemented. very very awesome Big Grin
We were in the pole room, i dont actually not know how they were talking to each other really.
Maybe had 2 other characters somewhere else talk or something. He would need to share that
Out of game messenger. We weren't actually in the stripper view, it was just RP tied to the pole. We were stood in the big open suite.
That's a lot of effort...but like I said, that's another new level of RP, not for the RP himself (it was good of course) but for the perspective, the blindness, the effort, the entire scenario...yes, a new door was opened, like everything in life, humans always find a way to create new things even when we think it's not possible, we are living a new era, a new dawn, first with the "Lexi Things" as I heard more than once today in-game, and now, with this new level of RP, what's next? *wait impatient while bite my nails*
To be simple is to be great
Only 2 words: Mind. Blown.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I just wanted to say, I think we may in the future have something better. As I am not working alone on crafting the next one.