MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Leaked Sex Tape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A grainy video on the internet shows two people fucking. One of them is just some guy in a mask. The other though... Is that Alexa?

The credits roll up Alexa in Bound and Fucked

You see a beautiful young woman bound to a stripper pole by handcuffs. Her brown hair cascades to her shoulders and a blindfold is wrapped around her eyes, hiding them from view. Her smooth, soft looking skin glistens with sweat from some recent exertion, a bead running from her right breast across her stomach. Her features are soft and feminine, with inviting, pretty lips and on her head is a pair of headphones. She is totally naked, her breasts swell from her chest as she breathes, in perfect proposition to her frame. In front of her is a man, wearing a leather mask.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa: u...uhm yes *i say out way too loud*

Guy: *suddenly you feel a finger cross your lips, caressing them then a hand follows caressing your cheek

Alexa: *as the finger leaves my lips, i lick over them shortly my breathing calms down a little*

Guy: the hand then follows down, caressing your neck, your chest, sliding down to your breasts fingers slide across your breasts, teasing them with the tips, brushing on your nipples

Alexa: mhm *i moan slightly, not seeing or hearing, making the touches even more intensive*

Guy: then the fingers clench, letting the nails press against your skin, scratching your breasts around, nicking your nipples harder

Alexa: mhm ow *i let out a short squeal but moan as well* i don’t dislike it

Guy: the hand then removes itself, leaving you and suddenly lips press against your own, a deep kiss planted on your mouth

Alexa: *I’m a little surprised, making me take shortly to react before returning the kiss*

Guy: hands go back to your body, grabbing your legs and massaging them while the lips taste yours

Alexa: *i moan into your mouth, reacting to your touches more than usual due to not seeing what is going on*

Guy: the kiss is broken, the hands still griping your legs, opening them

Alexa: *i don’t oppose, my legs spreading as i am still kneeling, i slowly nod, blushing a little*

Guy: *after your legs are open, the hands let go.. suddenly you feel a slap on your pussy lips!

Alexa: oow * i let out a scream from the sudden unexpected slap, followed by some moaning as the pain fades away*

Guy: some seconds pass, letting the sensation settle in, and another one! this one harder

Alexa: *this time ready for it, i let out a loud grunt but don’t scream i smile shortly*

Guy: the slapping gain some rhythm, you feel 6 consecutive ones, smaller interval between each one

Alexa: *i take the first ones grunting, as my pussy gets more sensitive with each one, the last one making me scream a little and my hips buckle*

Guy: after a while you feel lips kissing your pussy lips, and suddenly a searing cold sensation presses on them from what you can only imagine is a ice cube

Alexa: oooohhh *the sudden change in sensations, from the slapping to kissing to the cold cube sends shivers through my body as my moaning and breathing gets heavier quickly*

Guy: the ice cube is slide up and down your pussy lips, then pressed inside, and kept there while it quickly melts the warmth of the lips on your pussy lips, the cold of the cube inside you

Alexa: mhmm fuuck *my voice shivers a little in excitement, but is still calm and silent*

Guy: once the ice melts, the mouth moves away

Alexa: *i keep moaning for a few seconds, calming down more, until im silent again, waiting*

Guy: a sharp pain this your breasts, as something you can only imagine is a leather strap hits them

Alexa: Ooooww *my upper body rocks up, trying to pull my arms forward but they get stopped by the handcuffs hitting the pole. As the pain goes away i relax a little again*

Guy: a new hit comes, hitting your chest again

Alexa: *my body rocks again, a little less this time, the chains barely touching the pole this time* two

Guy: once again, this time on your left breast

Alexa: ow three *getting accustomed to the pain, my body stays rather calm as i pull in air sharply*

Guy: the strap its you again, right breast

Alexa: hhngn four *i gather up a little, forcing myself not to shout but grunt instead*

Guy: tree consecutive strikes hit your chest, hard and fast!

Alexa: ow ooww oooooww *with every quick hit i scream out, my screams tumbling into another, my body rocking up more again*

Alexa: haa I’m sorry *breathes heavily* 6? uhm...seven then? *i smile as i got it right*

Guy: four more fast and hard smacks hit your body, this time hitting your ass hard and fast, slapping against your skin with loud claps!

Alexa: *my body moves upwards, kneeling up from my more seated position, my arms pulling against the pole again, as i let out squeals* uhm... *thinks shortly* 11 *big smile*

Guy:  you feel one hand in each of your legs, grabbing them and opening them again.

Alexa: *i gulp hard but let them open it*

Guy: you are hoisted up, and you feel your legs being wrapped around what you feel like a waist

Alexa: *i relax a little as i feel the waist against me*

Guy:  suddenly you feel a very familiar sensation on your pussy lips, a fleshy hard touch against them, pressing them open

Alexa: mhmm oohh *i moan out a little surprised but not too much, my pussy still quite sensitive from before*

Guy: and a trust comes, shoving a hard cock into your pussy all of the sudden, filling you up in one deep stroke

Alexa: ooohh fuuuuuuckk *as it’s shoved in completely i can’t hold back and scream out in a mix of some pain and much pleasure*

Guy:  strong hands grab your ass, holding you up and pulling you on the hard cock, hips start trusting into you the hardness rubbing the inside of your pussy, a hard stomach hitting you against the pole

Alexa: oohh yeeees *i moan heavily, my arms pulling forward but getting stopped with the handcuffs by the pole*

Guy: hands gripping your ass, letting go to slap you while hips hit against you in back and forth movements, shoving deep into you with every trust

Alexa: *my body winds under the pleasure as i moan more, my pussy overflooding, making sloppy sounds with each thrust into it*

Guy: in one fast hip movement, a quick deep shove is made, pressing you against the pole. the hard cock impales you while you body rises a bit, pressing you and fucking you upwards, your back grinding the pole

Alexa: *i turn my upper body as you pinch them, trying to escape the pain but to no effect, moaning even louder as you play with them*

Guy: trusting deep and hard, nailing your body against the pole, hands handling your breasts hard and the cock shoving deep into you with every trust while your body moves up and down at the rhythm of the trusts All of the sudden a trust comes all the way back, exiting you and letting you fall to the ground

Alexa: *i scream out as i hit the ground, air escaping me, my body wringing in pain* uughh

Guy: a hand grips your hair pulling your head back, you feel a warm and hard and fleshy and wet sensation on your lips pressing against them

Alexa: *i scream out some more as im pulled roughly on my hair, making me open my mouth wide*

Guy: tugging your hair, your head gest pulled forwards, the hardness enters your mouth, and presses deep into your throat

Alexa: *i gag and choke hard at the sudden deep entry*

Guy: you start feeling your hair pulled back and forth, and the cock moves back and forth on your mouth and throat, faster and faster until you feel your nose hitting the belly and balls hitting your chin

Alexa: *i gag harder and harder, coughing around the cock as it pulls out some drool with every thrust, making it run over my face*

Guy: The movement continues fast and hard, relentlessly facefucking your mouth, until one final shove is made and cum starts flooding into your throat

Alexa: *i cough even harder as i feel the cum in my throat before swallowing it*

Guy: your head if held close, cock deep into your throat, spasms taking over and ejecting waves after waves of cum into you

Alexa: *i gag and choke harder and harder as i can’t get any air at all, making my throat tighten even more around the cock*

Guy: you feel your hair being let go.. slowly the now semi-hard cock leaves your mouth, sliding out..
Wow that's new! Interesting. Will you edit it?
it hard to switch the scene in my head when its you doing the "giving" and when your partner is on the "receiving"...of course as i continue reading it I understood how the flow went...really good RP...I likes Smile
Kyr...DAMN HOT, very good RP no doubt about that, and very interesting the way you twisted it
I'll edit it in a bit. Plus there's a tiny little bit more to come. I literally posted that from chat on the fly hence the lack of editing.

I should point out neither person is me.

And edit 1 done.
Wow Kyrios!! Great
Like I say Moass. Not really me. I was just the perv recording all this without telling her. There really was another guy. That wasn't me RPing.

Thanks though setting this up was so much fun.
Well the start was a bit bumpy, but did get quite better along the way Smile

Nice share Kyr!
My Confession:

A day after the sex tape had been leaked a video reply named 'My Confession' was attached to it, as you open it this video starts:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A beautiful young woman sits in front of the camera, her lovely green eyes look out from the screen. It is obviously the girl in the video from before. Smiling shyly, taking in a short deep breath before starting to talk*

Hello everyone, you might not know me and yet you might. If you are watching this, you probably have seen my other video aswell.

*She starts to blush a little*

My name is Alexa, i am 24 years old and, after my other video appeared, got asked a few times if i was ok with it, so im recording this video to confess about it.

*She takes another deep breath blushing slightly more but smiling into the camera*

The first and most important thing... Yes, i am fine with it... *She takes a deep breath, calming down visibly*

I had talked to the producer Kyrios before and discussed some possibilities. *She takes another second, thinking*

But it wasn't all planned out though, i truly thought it was Kyrios himself for the most part, thinking another person might join in at some point, not expecting this. Maybe i should give you a little more context...

Kyrios invited me to the suite and made me give him a striptease before putting the blindfold and speakers on so i couldn't hear or see.

I never expected he went out of the room at that time and switched with another person. Kyrios was talking to me over the speakers the whole time aswell.
At some point i figured something was off when his voice remained really calm, however hard i was beeing fucked, but couldn't do anything about it anyway. So i kept on taking it, enjoying myself until it was over. *Another short pause, before she smiles some more into the camera*

So, using this i want to give my thanks to the producer Kyrios, aswell as to my co-star i never even got to meet really.
And of course to you aswell, my dear viewers, thanks for all your support, please keep doing so and watch over me.

Goodbye

*She waves into the camera with a smile as the video is over*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that the video is done, i want to talk a little about it myself.

As i said in the video i really wa thinking it was Kyrios the whole time, thinking someone else might join in later. At some point he hinted it might not be him fucking, but i still thought at least the RP was his. 
In reality he was just copying what he was told the whole time, only really himself talking to my speakers, which he left out in here as they can't be heard in the video. So the RP you can read, really was between me and a person i dont know. 
Right after we were done, Kyrios made me look at the tv in the room, as the video was beeing streamed already (he sent me the link to the forum post at that time, only minutes after the scene had ended, thats why it is so hard to read and not worked out as it only were our messages in chat)

I want to thank Kyrios again for this, i had lots of fun and really got surprised by him.

Also thanks to the stranger for a fun RP, aswell as for all people that might have been involved in this, helping with preparations or ideas.

Greetings Alexa92
and...things are even better now with your confession, im with a "WOW" look in my face right now, after Lexi's dimension we have Alexa's Level, I couldn't be more pleased, you girls created a new RP level, 5. do a RP so credible that we actually believe we are there, for real, I can totally "watch" that tape from your words...WOW...WOW...WOW, and...WOOOOOOOOW
Pages: 1 2 3