Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi
Yeah, the adventure from the weekend should be written up and posted soon. I still have two more to do though before it.
You're a very busy lady Lexi. Apparently you have a lot in your butt... Oops, I mean a lot on your plate.
Just kidding Smile
Chapter 8: Submission Pt.1
As you can probably imagine, because of my epic awesomeness, I have a lot of friends, and a lot of people that want to be my friends. Some of them also out their own friends in touch with me. As it happens this adventure started in such a way.

I log on, and have a message from somebody asking if they can introduce me to a friend. They didn’t know many people, so of course I said yes, because I’m a lovely person. By coincidence I had just been given her name and told to look out for her, when she appeared behind me and said hi. So we chatted, I asked what sort of things she was interested in, and set about trying to organise something. She mentioned she likes subbing, and I know some dominant people, so of course I was able to set it up quickly.

I ask her to meet me at the cabaret (my new favourite place for this kind of thing). I have to respond to a couple of messages and then head there. When I arrive she is waiting for me, as are two people I arranged the meeting with; they were both a part of TAPped Out; Kyrios (K) and Alexa (A). I introduce them to each other. We discuss the plans, everybody is happy, then we get on with it. As I remove my clothes, Kyrios and my new friend (let’s call her Leah) help each other remove their clothes, Kyrios taking charge a little.

It soon becomes apparent that Alexa has, once again, swallowed one of her pills, as a bulge grows in her pants. I can’t help but fall to my knees in front of her and worship her futa cock. I beg her to let me release it from her tightening pants. Yes, she says, but I must not use my hands. This isn’t really much of a challenge for me, as I am immensely skilled with my tongue, and mouth in general. I run my tongue over the front of her pants, locating the zipper and teasing it out. I bite it and pull down. Then I take the button between my teeth and rip it off, her pants now open and loose.

I look up at Alexa, grinning, as she helps lower her pants. I then yank her panties down with my teeth, her futa cock freed, still growing. I put out my tongue, picking her tip, before she snaps at me, telling me to wait. I can barely resist, but I have to obey my new mistress. I’m getting hungry, desperate to taste her as she grows harder in front of me. Finally she relents, and I wrap my lips around her head, taking her in my mouth. I run my run over her and grind my teeth on her, taking her deeper. I can hear moans from Kyrios and Leah, and sighs of pleasure from Alexa as her cock pushes further into my mouth.

I start to play with my tits, tugging my nipples, but Alexa barks at me, telling me to stop. Instead I run my hands up her legs, stroking her skin, as she begins to thrust into me. She pushes into my throat, and I gag as her cock bangs against the back of my mouth. My hands move higher, running up her thighs, eventually reaching her crotch. I massage her balls with one hand, jerking her shaft with the other as she fucks my mouth and throat. She thrusts deeper each time, holding inside me a little longer. My eyes begin to water, tears rolling down my cheeks. I start to struggle to breathe, her cock blocking my airway.

Then she pushes her entire cock into my mouth, down my throat. She grabs my head, holds it there. I can’t breathe. I stroke and squeeze her balls, caressing her shaft with my tongue, bobbing my head a little. 30 seconds… a minute… longer… then she releases me, pulling out of my throat. I breathe in sharply through my nose, my mouth still full, filling my lungs. Then she does it again, forcing down my throat once more. Again I can’t breathe, she holds me there longer, I’m close to passing out. She pulls out, I breathe out then in again, she repeats. After this third time, she removes her cock from my mouth entirely, leaving me panting, thanking her. She checks I’m okay, then enters my throat again.

She fucks my mouth and throat brutally, forcefully, hard and fast. I grab her ass, leaning into each thrust, pulling her deeper. Her balls tense, she holds off cumming. Her throbbing cock stretches out my throat, my teeth biting on her, scratching and scraping, my tongue working over the underside of her shaft. And then she can’t delay any longer, her cum spurting out of her straight down my throat. She slowly pulls out of me as I swallow, sucking her cock clean as it is removed from me. She looks down at me fondly, telling me how good I am. Then she pulls me to my feet, kissing me, tasting her own cum on my lips and tongue. I thank her, and smile.

I had almost forgotten now about Kyrios and Leah, but am reminded of their presence when Alexa and Kyrios plan what to do next. They lay Leah on her back on a table, her head near the edge. I am then ordered to lay on top of her, my wet pussy pressed against her mouth, but I’m not allowed to eat her. Kyrios fucks her pussy while Alexa eases into my ass, her balls rubbing on Leah’s face as she eats me. Alexa isn’t holding back and is soon pummelling my ass as Kyrios fucks Leah hard, while I lick his shaft as it moves in and out of her.

As Alexa drills my ass I rock on Leah’s face, my pussy on her mouth. It’s too much for me and soon I orgasm, cumming hard in her mouth and over her face. Alexa slaps me, scolds me, telling me I wasn’t given permission to cum. I tell her I’m sorry, but she is angry. She pulls her cock out of my ass and forces it into Leah’s mouth. At the same time Kyrios moves from her pussy to her ass. I cry a little deprived for any cock, and ask if I am allowed to eat Leah now. They take pity on me and say yes, so I set about feasting on her wet pussy.

They double team Leah for a while, then Kyrios starts alternating between her ass and my mouth. I finger her wet pussy and then go for her ass, as Kyrios fucks her more. With me eating her pussy and my fingers and his cock in her ass, she soon starts to cum, squirting over my face and in my mouth. As she does so, Alexa goes back to fucking my ass as Kyrios returns to my mouth. Leah, exhausted, crawls out from under me and finds somewhere to rest.

It’s just the three of us, me being spitroasted, a cock in my ass and one in my mouth. I feel myself ready to cum again, but hold off, although Alexa can see me struggling. She pulls out from my ass and forces herself into my pussy, driving straight in all the way. She fucks me like that for a while, and then starts switching between my two holes, hammering one after the other. By now she is ready to cum so fucks only my ass again, ready to explode. And soon she does, shooting load after load of hot cum into my ass. As she does, she lets me orgasm, squirting over the table.

As I lie there, pussy leaking, Kyrios moves around behind Alexa and drives into her ass, fucking her until he cums inside her. Once he is spent, me and Alexa sixty-nine, eating the cum from each other, then sharing it between us.

(sorry about the long delay, been busy. I hope to get the remaining adventures up soon)
Always a good read Lexi. I'm curious what happened to this new found friend though. Was she ever subbed?
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I love reading these soo muchhhhhh!! Big Grin Keep 'em coming!

Oh and compliments on the style, it pucks up pace and using short sentences with many breaks does paint the picture, i love it. ^^
slyvie, please...is keep them c(u)mming!!!
To be simple is to be great
1) Chilling out on the forum cause boredom is killing you.
2) Read by accident your first "Lexi adventure".
3) Get a boner.
4) Consider that you're at work, but also mind that today is more like of a free day and no one will come.
5) Look around your surroundings suspiciously.
6) Feel yourself guilty and pervert.
7) Close the browser and get back to work.
8) After THREE seconds open it again and go back on the same page.
9) Screw the rest of the world right now.
10) Jerk Off.

11)
  [Image: Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg]

MISSION COMPLETE!
And that is precisely the reason I chose to post my adventures. Thank you, sweetie.
ahahahah...you just love make people cry don't you? DAMN YOU AND YOUR AWESOMENESS!!!!
To be simple is to be great
Yep, keep em c(u)mming. Its always a good read, especially when you wake up Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"