Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi
Inspired after reading Fenix’s “My Journey” and Kyrios’ “A Leaf On The Breeze” I have decided to start sharing my own adventures within the world of MnF Club. I only joined recently but have already had a lot of fun (as I think many are aware) and made some awesome friends. Names of those involved may be omitted or changed (unless they are happy being named), but if you do recognise yourself and feel like saying “omg that’s me” then go ahead.

(By Lexi not me, obvs - Kyr)
(All adventures are her own)
Chapter 1: The Mistress
I arrived on these shores looking for some attachment free fun with like-minded souls. Early on I mostly danced on the poles, not giving the best shows (trust me, I have seen the best, and I almost felt ashamed at how bad I was) but interacting with my audience and encouraging them to ‘enjoy’ my dancing. This led to a few brief encounters in rooms with girls (no guys), which I generally found unfulfilling, as most were just interested in a quickie without ever really getting into it.

And then I met her. She was different. She was bubbly, fun, wanting to talk and laugh and joke, not just slip a finger in me and make me squirm for a few minutes (although that was suggested a few times). We chatted on and off for a couple of days, learning how much we had in common, sexually, and exploring each other’s kinks.

Eventually we had the opportunity to spend time together. We stripped each other off and settled down for some much needed fun. And then she told me: “I’m a mistress” she said. Now, I’m hot headed, I’m strong willed, and I hate being controlled. But sometimes, you just have to let go and allow somebody to take over. I do like to shift responsibility onto other people, and in this case, it was the responsibility for making me cum.

So I agreed. I knelt in front her, called her mistress, told her I was hers. She lay me down and took control of my body. She used fingers, her tongue, her lips and her teeth. My breasts and my nipple, my pussy, my clit and, of course, my ass were hers. I was her toy, her plaything. She started slow, called me her slut, made me beg for her to give me more. So I begged and pleaded until she took pity on me.

This was the kind of encounter I had been waiting for, I hadn’t let myself cum in almost 2 days. It wasn’t long before I was shaking, at home on my bed, toying with myself as my mistress dictated. I was close, so close. I cried out to my mistress, telling her how close I was, how her naughty little slut was about to cum… “No Lexi! Not until I say you can,” she barked at me. “FUCK!” I thought, I can’t hold on much longer. She went at me harder, making me promise not to cum until she said I could. I matched her, barely able to respond to her as I focussed hard on holding back the impending tsunami.

Again I begged and pleaded, screaming and crying and swearing at her, desperate to let the floodgates open. And then finally she said those words I needed to hear. “Cum now, Lexi” she whispered in my ear. Never before have words sounded so sweet. No longer did I need to hold back the torrent that had built up inside me. I blacked out for a moment, blissfully losing almost all consciousness. (I actually went silent in the game for so long she was genuinely concerned for me…)

That was my first true encounter in MnF, my maiden voyage on this journey of online sexual discovery. I have been back with her since, and will bless you all with that story when I get around to writing it.

Future chapters: [i]My First Gangbang; First Public RP; Wifey <3; Taking One For The Team; Another Public RP; Beach Orgy; TAPped Out; Submission; Submission pt.2; Pushing The Boundaries[/i]
Mmmh...a story where you and your partner transcends the boundaries of the game. Thanks for sharing your amazing encounters Flexi and Kyrious, and all those that shared their moments too. Keep it up Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Love the Flexi
Hey Lexi, after read the first chapter (and re-read it) I feel like Leslie Nielsen on the film Airplane, so here it goes:
- You go girl, I believe you!!! - *close the door*
- I just want to tell you, I believe you - *close the door*
- Is just to tell, I have faith in you - *close the door*

Now, keep having fun and keep making others having fun with you!!

I have to share this, the other day, Queen, that amazing "slav" friend, told me that I am like a "MATRONA" taking care of my family, the funny part is that "MATRONA" in my country is a word used to designate a "MADAME", you know...like "Madame Olivia" (of course Queen not intend to call me that, just use the word because, first she was a little drunk (LOL) and second because in her country, the word have a different meaning, more like a woman taking care of her house and kids)... but, after that story and other stories, I feel like I start something, that with "my journey" I opened a door, not only for others to explore the fantasies, but also to share...said that, I FEEL LIKE A MATRONA, I can sit, relax, drink my Gin Tonic while suck the tasty olive and... watch, with a "mission accomplished look" in my face!

Big kiss and a big, big hug, my dear Lexi and future Lexi's
To be simple is to be great
ummmm Fenix...I still believe...the "Spicy moments of my life"....need some more updating...so yeah....maybe not so much relaxing just yet XD

just kiddin just kiddin Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*sighs* So much memories...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Chapter 2: My First Gangbang & Orgy
I guess this story begins early in the morning. I woke up, had some breakfast and popped online. I headed to Bar Vodka with the intention of dancing and making some cash. As is often the case my name attracted interest, curiosity and questions. I began chatting to a few people, flirting and teasing a little. I think that is also the first time I shared one of my IRL stories.

After a short while I jumped up on a pole and danced, interacted with my audience, among whom were a couple of the guys I was previously speaking to. Unfortunately my dance was ruined when some guy decided to spam around $9000 in tips over 30 seconds or so. It nearly lagged me out, preventing me from talking or changing pose or anything. My mood was ruined so I jumped off the pole and ranted for a bit, before logging off.

Later, when I had calmed, I returned to the game. I decided to check out the beach, somewhere I hadn’t spent much time. By chance I ran into two of the people from earlier; to fine gentlemen. They were conversing with another male player and two female players. I quickly joined in the talk, suggesting a few times we have an orgy. I was mostly interested in the two ladies, but the guys were invited also. After half an hour or so it was agreed upon, and one of the ladies hired the room and invited us.

And then… things didn’t pan out as I had anticipated. The other two girls went away to the bathroom, for some fun, calling in a fourth guy to join them. That left poor little me with 3 cocks to please, and only two holes in play (my pussy being reserved for women). What choice did I have, but to agree to my first double anal penetration?

I took control, ordering two of the guys to sit on the couch. I helped them get hard, while the third took care of himself. Horny, and resigned to the fact my asshole was about to get ruined, I straddled one of the guys, taking him in my hungry but unprepared backdoor. Riding him, taking him deeper with each bounce on his lap, I soon grew accustomed to his cock. I leant over and took the second cock in my mouth, slurping on in, sucking it, using my lips and tongue and one of my hands. Spurred on by the sounds coming from the bathroom I pleasured both cocks as well as I could, until, feeling left out, the third guy took as well. He forced his cock inside my tight asshole, alongside the first, stretching me out. The pain was indescribable, and the pleasure was unbearable. It wasn’t long before my first orgasm tore through my body, my pussy leaking all over the first guy and the couch.

But then disaster!! One of the guys had to leave (he had warned prior to starting he may have to, so we allowed him to leave without leaving me a ‘present.’ I was left with just two cocks now, one in my ass and one in my mouth. Feeling empty, I decided to change position. This time I sat on the lap of one guy, taking him in my ass. However, before I could order the second guy to join him, the first stood up, holding me tight, my whole weight forcing me onto him. Then the second cock was forced into me, my ass filled again. The twin cocks pounded up into me as I bounced on them, taking them both fully inside me. The hostess, close to finishing her fun elsewhere, requested that both guys cum inside my ass, so she could drink it out.

With the activities in the bathroom drawing to a close, the guys pummelling my ass also found themselves edging nearer to a suitable conclusion. Soon the tightness off my ass got the better of the guys, and they both erupted in my ass, one after the other. The feeling of their twin jets spurting into me sent me over the edge again, my pussy squirting over the one in front. To avoid wasting any of their delicious cum, I was placed back on the sofa, my gaping ass up in the air. Now finished in the bathroom the hostess rushed in, kneeling in front of me, placing her mouth against my ass. She sucked noisily, her tongue licking my insides, thirstily gulping down as much cum as she could. She then pulled me off the couch and kissed me, our tongues meeting, sharing the creamy treat.

But lo! Behold! The party did not end there. Brought back to stiffness by the sight of the hostess and myself sharing a deep kiss, passing cum between our mouths, fondling each other’s bodies, it was clear that the three gentlemen would need servicing once more. And I had my eyes set on the other young lady, who so far had eluded my grasp.

As the hostess organised the guys on the couch, taking them one in each hole, I collapsed into an armchair, only for the other girl to appear between my legs. I was hardly in a fit state to fend her off, tired as I was, not that I would have wanted to were I able. She set to work, groping my breasts, caressing my thighs and kissing my pussy. She then eagerly lapped at my still dripping cunt, tasting my juices, sliding her fingers into my sensitive ass.

As each guy came with the hostess (in her ass and mouth, and over her tits) I came for a third time, the girl between my girls happily drinking from me. I then crawled over to the hostess and did to her what she had done to me, eating cum from her ass, and then licking it from her chest and stomach.

And so ended my first group encounter in MnF.
(04-06-2016, 09:35 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: After a short while I jumped up on a pole and danced, interacted with my audience, among whom were a couple of the guys I was previously speaking to. Unfortunately my dance was ruined when some guy decided to spam around $9000 in tips over 30 seconds or so. It nearly lagged me out, preventing me from talking or changing pose or anything. My mood was ruined so I jumped off the pole and ranted for a bit, before logging off.
Yeah, I feel you Flexi....its really irritating when you're having a good time conversing only to be abruptly interfered by what we usually call "make it rain", basically spamming the tip buttons over and over. Well, nothing much can be done when it happened. Just take a step back from the game and relax for awhile before coming back Wink

Anyway, a very blood pumping and libido raising story I must say. Keep us entrance....and wanting for more of your adultery wonderland *wink*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Chapter 3: First Public RP; Wifey <3
As with each of my adventures a little back story is required. This particular section of my journey again began early in the morning. I logged in and happened to spawn next to a certain lady I had met recently, but hadn’t had much chance to talk to. We chatted a bit, mostly her telling me how fucking awesome she is (she really, really is amazing) and me just getting really horny. Another mutual friend arrived and joined in the lusting over the lady, before we all got invited to a party.

As is the norm, the party was a combination of chat, people waiting for the beds, and somebody trying to start a game of Truth or Dare. I immediately through myself into the game, having impressed people the previous evening (I fucked a desk, shoved a lamp up my ass and got involved in a hot threesome with 2 other lovely girls). So, of course, when it was my turn I chose a dare. Initially I was told to RP a tentacle rape scene, but that not being something I know anything about (extreme hentai isn’t typically my thing) I asked to change. I was instead dared to RP being a husband beater, and my ‘husband’ hadn’t got my dinner ready by the time I was home from work.

I took a moment to get into character, then proceeded with the game. I was sweet and loving to begin with, before my temper got the better of me. I taught my husband a lesson that he will never forget (he still gets scared when we meet in public). I cried while I beat him, telling him it hurt me as much as it did him. I damaged him, broke him, clawed and made him bleed… before morphing into a tentacle monster and penetrating his ass, mouth, ears, nose and cock.

Jump now to later in the day. I’m stood in the Wild West, generally chatting away while everybody has no choice but to listen. I happen to spot the female host of the earlier party and say hi. Things soon heat up, and before long I have her on all fours while I grope her body. I finger her holes, teasing each with my tongue, playing with her clit. My mistress arrives and immediately joins in, doing the same to me, berating me for not having told her what I was up to. I told her I was saving myself for later, with her, because we had more plans. She liked that idea and left.

My attention returned fully to my new friend. Several of the onlookers (the area was full) began cheering, some started masturbating, and of course one told us to go somewhere private (they were soon told to shut up or fuck off by everybody else). I started sucking on her pussy, playing with her clit and fingering her ass. I assaulted both her holes, biting her pussy lips before my tongue explored her, then sucking and biting again. I pushed three fingers into her ass, fingerfucking her hard, pulling and pinching her clit.

Finally she came, her juices squirting out over my face and tits, drenching the dry desert ground. People cheered, congratulated us, asked for an encore… We thanked them all for their kind words, and moved on. I haven’t actually spoken to her since.

Feeling super horny I went to Bar Vodka, to chat to some friends, and my wifey. Yes, I have a wifey in game. She is in fact the hostess from my first gangbang. We hadn’t actually done anything together, just cuddled a little and fondled a bit. That soon changed…

I took a seat at the bar, my wifey coming over to sit on my lap. We cuddled and kissed as my hands played over her large breasts. She ground her ass in my lap, my fingers running down her body, under her dress, finding her panties already wet. I asked her to stand, moved from the stool and told her to sit back down. I buried my face in her chest, pulling down her dress, kissing her breasts. I sucked on her nipples, teasing with my tongue, biting them softly, squeezing her flesh with my hands.

(I actually at this point called a friend to the bar to get a taste of my skills, as a little teaser for when he himself got to play a part in a future adventure)

I pulled her dress down her body, exposing more of her to the gathering crowd. As I did so, I moved lower too. I kissed all over her abs and stomach, slowly removing her dress entirely. I ran my fingers over her inner thighs, starting at the knee, working up towards her crotch. I caressed her thighs as she moaned, now playing with her own breasts, my tongue gently teasing her clit as my hands reached the tops offer her legs, I slid two fingers into her pussy, and two into her tight ass. I suck on her clit, biting it, not necessarily gently… I started out easy on her holes but quickly increased my speed, forcing my fingers deeper, curling them, twisting…

My knuckles of one hand pressed hard against her ass, a third finger entered her pussy, I pulled on her clit with my teeth. She writhed in ecstasy, almost slipping off the stool on a few occasions. I begged my wifey to cum for me, let me drink from her. She warned me she was close, I felt her shake, tensing up, ready to burst. I pulled my fingers from her pussy, clamping my mouth over her, just as she orgasmed and came. Her juices flowed into my mouth, down my throat, spilling out from my lips and dripping down my chin.

As she finished gushing I stood up, my fingers still in her ass, kissing her deeply, sharing her sweet taste. We embraced, cuddling each other close, me holding her tightly as she hugged back, exhausted.

But our fun was not over yet. It was her turn to please me. I was initially reluctant, because I was supposed to be saving myself for mistress, but I couldn’t refuse my beautiful, hot, busty, extremely skilled, and horny wifey.

She, once she had regained some energy, took me to one of the strip pole stages. She helped me out of my top, then I removed my skirt, wiggling my ass at her. An audience gathered once more. I turned back to her, we kissed as she pushed me back against the side of the stage. She ordered me to put my hands above my head and hold the railings. She removed my bra, and used it to tie my wrists to the poles, leaving me totally at her mercy.

Details of what happened next are sketchy… I was only paying half attention to chat, my mind on ‘other things’, away from the game.

She kissed me again, her hands exploring my curves, caressing my breasts and upper body. She then used her lips and tongue on my breasts and nipples, moving her hand between my legs, tearing off my panties, rubbing me softly. As my lips parted she pushed her fingers inside me. She knelt, kissing my body, playing with my ass before forcing her fingers in there as well. She used her mouth on my clit, then on my pussy, then clit again, still fingering mouth my holes. I moaned and squealed, awash with pleasure. My legs trembled as I was brought close to orgasm. My earlier promise to my mistress all but forgotten, I begged and pleaded with my wifey not to stop, to make me cum. She told me she would never stop…

Then she stood, taking her fingers from me. I cried, shouted, angry at her for stopping. I was so close… she silenced my with a kiss, then drove her fingers into my mouth. I sucked and licked them, tasting both my holes, then she kissed me again. I melted, unable to stay mad at her. And then she went back to work again, kneeling in front of me once more, pleasuring me entirely, bringing me to orgasm, making me cum. I squirted over her face, her tits, her body.

My knees went weak, my legs gave in, and I collapsed, hanging by my wrists. She embraced me, cuddling me, naked bodies tight against each other, our breasts pressed together between us.