Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi
Hi lexi, finally I had the chance to read your amazing stories, I'm sorry for the delay, but RL...well, I just want to say to you, to your "wifey" and to all your partners, WOW...it's refreshing realize the amount of people having fun in here.
As for the main event, I was there, a matter of chance of course, I just enter, open my friend's list (as usual almost everyone was OFF) and one of them was on cabaret, so, I go there just to check, and... ACTION, lots of action going on in there, lol
Sadly (or not) a very old friend was there and I spend almost the time chatting with here, as for that I miss a lot of the public RP, as for that, I'm waiting for your descriptive story *grabbing popcorns and a cold beer*
Mhmm, that's a hardcore warmup before the actual meal there *laugh* Big Grin

Well, I might as well try and hang around the shores from now on, maybe get featured in my most anticipated chapter of yours: TAPout Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I'm speechless. I don't know you Lexi, mainly because I'm new on the forums, but I think I just became a fan...

My next session will be spent scanning for your username.
Here it is, at last! Part 1 of my biggest adventure yet! (yes just part1, as an appetiser; part 2 will follow)

Chapter 7: TAPped Out Pt. 1
IT WAS FINALLY TIME!! I’d been excited about this all day. Organisation hadn’t been as good as it could have been, but it was happening. We began assembling in the cabaret, where one member of our troupe had just finished his own warm up with lady friend.

I will start referring to those present by a letter (their initial, as their identities are known anyway); my wifey is J, the guys are K, R and M, and the lady friend is A.

Of course, as you can expect, there were still a few snags. First, we were still one cock short. I had a few guys on call, but only two were online, and both were waiting to be called away to RL stuff. Then R lost connection and we had to wait for him to return. One he came back, we tried hard to find our fourth cock, but to no avail. Until, by some happy coincidence, A remembered she had recently acquired some futa pills. Bingo!

She hastily snaffled one while we split into two groups of three; J with R and M, and me with K and A. We eagerly stripped each other off, before I became rather enthralled by the ever-growing futa cock. I couldn’t resist and before long was deep throating that monster, devouring it all. She face fucked me, forcing her cock down my throat until I couldn’t breathe, waiting for me to almost pass out before pulling out, leaving me gasping for air.

(As this was going on, J was busy servicing R and M, sucking, jerking and titty fucking them. Obviously I was paying more attention to what was happening to me, so can’t give many details relating to them.)

I continue to deep throat A’s futa cock, massaging her brand new balls, working her shaft with my hand. Meanwhile K starts playing with my ass, making sure I’m ready for what we have planned. Eventually he enters my ass, fucking me hard while I thirst for my first load of hot futa cum. K fucks my ass harder, pounding me, forcing me forwards and deeper onto A’s cock. Suddenly, she grabs my head, pulling me against her, her entire length rammed down my throat. She fucks my face hard, cumming, pumping her cum into me.

(By now my wifey is getting her ass fucked by one guy while she sucks off the other)

As A finishes cumming, she pulls out of my throat, letting me swallow her cum, licking her cock clean as well. K the pulls out of my ass as well, sitting himself on a table. I’m lifted to my feet, kissing the A, sharing her taste with her, and then raised onto the table as well, sitting on K’s cock, taking him in my ass again. Then A pushes her giant cock into my pussy! I was initially reluctant, as it was a cock in my pussy, but then I figured that futas are still female, so it’s fine as long as she doesn’t cum.

I’m there, my ass getting fucked roughly by K, while A stretches out my pussy with her dick. I pull A against me, wrapping my legs around her, clawing her back and kissing her boobs, while she shares a long kiss with K. They match their speeds, alternating strokes so one pushes in as the other moves out. They quicken their pace, getting faster, going harder, pushing deeper. I can barely hold on, and soon I am squirting over A’s cock.

(J is now getting a double vaginal from R and M)

A and K keep fucking me hard, until suddenly A accidently pulls completely out of me then forces into my ass! FUCK! Somehow her monster cock pushes straight in. I’m screaming in pain, but intense pleasure as well. A realises what she has done, but doesn’t care (I had requested/demanded double anal, so I guess I couldn’t really complain). She keeps pounding at the same speed, my tight ass gaped wide. The two cocks keep their rhythm, not relenting despite the sheer tightness. I claw harder on A’s back, drawing blood, biting her breasts.

(J also receives a double anal at this point)

Gradually the pain I experience turns into more pleasure, and my screams are of sheer ecstasy. After a good while of double anal pounding, R and M both erupt in J’s ass, filling her up. She is lifted onto the table beside me, laying there exhausted. I lean over and kiss her, A and K still hammering away. Soon K can’t hold on and shoots his load in me, which in turn pushes A over the edge, and she also pumps my ass full of cum. The sensation is too much for me, and I orgasm again, squirting all over A. both cocks keep pumping me until all cum has been drained into my ass.

I get hoisted up and placed on top of my wifey, in the 69 positon. We start sucking the cum from each other’s assholes, not wanting to waste a single drop. We swallow some, then I turn around and kiss her, sharing the rest with each other. A joins in the kiss, wantng a taste of the cum. She then collapses into a seat, as do K, M and R, getting their breath back, having a well-earned rest. Me and J cuddle, cum trails between our lips.

To be continued…
and yes.....i was there to....the sources of ecstasy lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I was there to, reach near the end so, I only say hi and leave (my mood wasn't the best for such extreme action) maybe on another occasion I join in, maybe...
To be simple is to be great
Part 2 is in the making, I believe ;D
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Chapter 7: TAPped Out Pt. 2
We rest a while to recover out strength and energy for the big finale. Unfortunately J has to leave, so does M. So that leaves me with A, K and R. Time to get things going again, and K takes charge. As he helps A get her futa cock ready for another assault he instructs R to lay down on the table. I lay down on top of him, my tits squashed against his chest, his cock pushing into my gaped ass.

A is then instructed to get on the table as well, kneeling behind me. She does so and forces her cock into me alongside R. She pushes in, her full length buried in me once more. And then K joins, finding space to push into my ass as well, stretching me out. The three of them begin to move, slowly at first as they establish a rhythm. A lays tight on top of me, her breasts pressed against my back, in turn pushing me tight against R. They increase the length of their strokes, A and K matching each other while R mirrors their movements.

It’s too much for me after just a few minutes, and I cum for a third time, my juices squirting over R, my body shaking. They don’t let up though, going at me harder and faster. Suddenly R kisses me, and I’m unable to resist, kissing back while the three cocks continue to pound my ass. R and A take control of my body, rocking me, adding greater power to their thrusts. I feel another orgasm approaching as they fuck me harder and harder, faster and deeper.

And then I feel something push into my pussy!, but I am assured it’s just a dildo. The extra tightens it causes for my ass, and the stimulation to my still sensitive pussy, pushes me over the edge again. Four the fourth time I am cumming, screaming in pleasure (and a little pain) as again I squirt over R, my juices splashing over K’s suit and shoes. And still all this does is spur them all on more. They tirelessly pummel my ass, K and R, and A with her monster futa cock. I’m moaning, crying with pleasure, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Before long their cocks begin to throb, as they get close to cumming. They each try to hold back as long as they can, while I start begging for them to fill me up. I push my head into R’s shoulder, biting him, drawing blood. The pain finally does for him, and his cock erupts in my ass. As he pulses inside me, pumping me full of his cum, A does the same. I receive her third load of the evening as her giant cock keeps hammering into my, her hot cum spurting deep inside me. This is enough for K for releases as well, giving me his second load. My ass tightens and clenches around them, the feeling of their warm seed making me orgasm yet again, more juices leaking around the toy in my pussy, spraying over R and K. I milk their cocks for every drop.

And just in time! J returns as they begin to pull out of me and quickly kneels behind me, catching drops of cum that leak from my ass. Then she buries her face between my cheeks, her mouth on my asshole, her tongue pushing into me, sucking and eating the cum; swallowing some, keeping as much in her mouth as possible. Then she climbs onto the table and kneels over me, dribbling some cum into my mouth as I lie their panting, before she kisses me, sharing the salty treat. A joins in the kiss, tasting herself, K and R.

And that is the story of my first triple anal. Heart
Hrmmm, that end Scene reminds of something ^^ but it can't be what I'm thinking of right? Or did you modify it for a better plot? Big Grin

Nevermind silly me. :3 This is NOT what I was thinking of! Carry on! Big Grin
Mhmm, its a different one altogether indeed. Still, a really, reaallly cum draining gangbang indeed Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"