Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's write a story.
"Strange, Bart isn't answering, though I could swear I heard noises from his apartment. And there are 30 minutes more until the bank opens. What should I do in the meantime?". And there she waits...
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
"mmmm I am feeling cold without my stockings on, and my other pair and trousers are needing a wash, maybe I should go down to the laundry room and put them on in the machine while I wait for the bank", She goes back into her apartment and gathers up her clothes, "ew my skirt from last night smells! I wish I could remember what happened last night", she puts them in her laundry bag and heads downstairs......
As she was going to the laundry room, she met with Angela, her childhood friend. 
*Hey there Angela! How are you this morning?*
{Oh hello my dear! I'm fine thank you! And you?}
*Not so good to be honest! My morning started pretty nice, I was so eager to bake some pies, but then I realized I'm out of flour. And for the morning to go on a downside even further, when I was coming back for my purse, which of course I forgot, because you know me, I'm clumsy, my favorite pair of stockings ripped apart because of a splinter in my door. Then I realized I don't have enough money, so I had to find something to do until the bank opens. And there I am, wondering what did happened last night, making my skirt looking and smelling kinda nasty.*
{You really don't remember dear? Than you really was wasted! ;Wink It happened like so...}
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]