Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's write a story.
Come on guys lets write a story . Everyone add somethin whatever they think. It's not necessary to stay serious. It may be crazy too.
Okay i'll start.

Today could be best day for her. While she get up from her bed felt like something has changed in the room.
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue
And when she opened the curtains and saw the Sun shining bright outside, a big smile lightened her face.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
-''another day another pies to make'' she thought.
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

"Pies, I love pies", she said while she cracked a smile and started to prepare everything for pie baking.
"Ho no... No more flour. Well... Seems I have to go out! I wonder if the store is already open..." she wonders while putting on her jacket.
But as soon she get out the door, she realized she forgot her purse. But when she returned inside, because of the hurry she was in, her stockings get ripped apart by a splinter from the door. "*Sigh*, this was my favorite pair of stockings" she exclaimed, clearly upset by the incident.
Anyways she thought. What could be worse than that already?

While she undressed the stockings, still feeling upset, she looked around for her purse. "Found it. Now let's see how much money I have. The flour shouldn't be more than 5$." And when she opened her purse and counted the money, "*sigh*, I have only 3$ left from last night. Shouldn't have partied so hard."
"And the bank is still closed for the next 2 hours. Why don't banks in the countryside have those convenient night counters? How am I supposed to get money for the flour now so that I can open my shop on time?"
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
"Well... Let's see if Bart, my neihbour, got some flour for me." *sight* "He's such a pervert, have to do it quick"