Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Woaw so pretty i love this thanks for sharing this video
It is my privilege to announce the marriage of AdamKroenen and Luanal, as per the bride's request!

I personally officiated their ceremony in Suite 805 of the Metropolis Hotel on Tight Lipped at 8:20 PM server time today on October 16, 2016. Both proudly hail from Congo-Brazzaville.

I wish them the best!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Wow nice! But you mean they did it like a RP or something? I'm a bit confused...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
They did, and Luanal asked me to post something official on the forums. This seemed as good a place as any to make a general announcement for the time being.
Aww, lovely.

Despite being more for a union of souls than a formal one, I can still say kudos to them none the less!
Hey Thread, you ok?

[Image: 200_s.gif]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Problem is, we've got a Facebook thread, a meme thread, and a thread for discussing game stuff in addition to a whole bunch of other topics, so this one's kinda fallen by the wayside.
Don't know where to put this...

And how did I not saw those posts?!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Привет, команда администрации! Спасибо за вашу работу!

Каким образом, по вашему мнению, виртуальные дискуссии могут способствовать реальным изменениям в обществе?
Спасибо всем за активность и интересные мнения. До скорого!
Контакты в профиле ждут вас, всегда открыт к общению.