Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Hi! Cath's here!

So, I was a bit bored and so I thought of what I could do to entertain this forum. I had some ideas, but they weren't very entertaining, but I remembered someone who proposed to Vally or Sharp if there will be a general chat, here we are!

Unlike Unofficial Music Thread or A SPACE TO SHOW YOURSELF, here you can talk about something you want.

Feel free to express yourself about something you like Smile
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Lemme start, I havent slept for 2 days and wont be able to sleep for next day and 4 hours, do I just shoot my eyeballs or stab my hand? :o
How come did you do that?
(04-04-2016, 08:51 PM)misslanni Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 08:47 PM)Bor Wrote: Lemme start, I havent slept for 2 days and wont be able to sleep for next day and 4 hours, do I just shoot my eyeballs or stab my hand? :o

[Image: tumblr_inline_o4hi7m4yqC1qmpzwk_540.jpg]

Because If I stab my hand I wont be able to use a gun, and other way around, if i shoot my eyeballs, I wont see anything so wont be able to find knife or see my hand haha.

(04-04-2016, 09:07 PM)CBM97 Wrote: How come did you do that?

Woke up at umm Saturday, went to job, worked went home, studied, played games all night -_-, saw friends next day spend whole sunday from morning to midday with them, went to job for night shift at sunday night, from there went to university, and when it was finally over, I went to home to get my sweet 3 hours of sleep.. well.. neighbors were drilling something so no sleep.. so i just did random things and here I am at the job right now .-. got all night to "work" and then go to university haha
Never said it would be an intersting story :b
Why do I feel this will evolve in a whimsical RP thread like "Such Roleplay!"  ??? Rolleyes

IMHO, this thread does not belong in "Creative Writing"... it should go in "Feedback, Miscellaneous &Help" (emphasis mine)...

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
#MRCATH@BREAKINGRULES XD...nice i likes Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Double Edit: Oh no I cannot derail that which has no topic I am undone

Anyone else here a musician? I've actually got a tune that's coming along well that I might be posting soon, and I wanted to know if there was enough call to warrant an original music subforum to match the art one.

If not, I'll happily post stuff that's been inspired by MnF (I have the feeling this won't be the last from me) regardless in Creative Writing.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I totally agree with Yvan. But maybe it can work.
(04-04-2016, 10:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: #MRCATH@BREAKINGRULES XD...nice i likes Big Grin

I'm not a mister, sir!
Tongue 
(04-05-2016, 06:38 AM)CBM97 Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 10:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: #MRCATH@BREAKINGRULES XD...nice i likes Big Grin

I'm not a mister, sir!

I think an inspection is in order! Come over here CBM   Tongue  I would say this thread has promise. My week has been full a friend visiting to sightsee (we didn't see much  Big Grin Angel ) and then back to work to break my good mood that I had for 2 days. I probably got about 8 hrs sleep over the past 3 days.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]