Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
(04-09-2016, 01:25 PM)Vrook Wrote: Yes Dark, because this is what she was actually thinking : "Oh my god, I have never seen something much uglier in my life"

I'm joking btw! Smile)

Burn! Sorry!

Hum... Do you know that people react to someone staring at them, it's come from the survival instinct.
Since she was focused on you, she forgot her action...

Anh... I love to cock-block!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-09-2016, 01:33 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 01:25 PM)Vrook Wrote: Yes Dark, because this is what she was actually thinking : "Oh my god, I have never seen something much uglier in my life"

I'm joking btw! Smile)

Burn! Sorry!

Hum... Do you know that people react to someone staring at them, it's come from the survival instinct.
Since she was focused on you, she forgot her action...

Anh... I love to cock-block!
well...vrook dose have valid point...but its nice to dream of...some possible good things Tongue
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
It is, because the brain can't stop his work and so, we can't stop dreaming, it's natural and literally essential to keep dreaming.
You do the same thing as me! I'm not alone anymore!
(04-09-2016, 02:32 PM)misslanni Wrote: Sometimes people stare off to something or someone for no particular reason and forget what else they were doing... 

Although I don't dance anymore, I still find myself creating choreographies while listening to songs on the car, train and bus. More than once I've been accused by other people I know that "Oh you were staring at my crotch the other day, haha!" or "You looked me dead in the eye and you seriously don't remember!?" My eyes stare off somewhere but in my brain I'm creating dance moves and counting tempos. 

So maybe she was thinking of her grocery list while you stood there Dark Tongue

Intentionally or no, I haven't stared at anyone's crotch while thinking up tunes. But I will often be talking to someone or walking around or sitting on a bus and all of a sudden -- BAM. Inspiration and I've got to write it down.

Of course, the times I've been intentionally staring at someone's crotch, I don't often picture music as I'm too distracted. Tongue Occasionally my brain'll cue up something it'll want to hear in the background though. And it seems like my subconsciousness is indeed crunching musical notes the whole time because every now and then I'll think back on some racy moments, get nice and comfortable...

... and a melody I've been looking for (or worse, NOT looking for) will just take over. And that's what I'll focus on.

It ain't easy having music as your first love. It's a jealous stalker indeed.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
the buzz kill here...is very strong....like just once wold be cool is some one said, "oh my you must be a heartbreaker then"...with a added "wink wink"...or something along that line.....but nooooooo....it just has to be a buzz kill Tongue

XD
I am just like this right now......waaaaaaaaa?
[Image: 9bd.gif]
Mmh… speaking about inspiring music, what kind of music inspires you the most?
(04-09-2016, 04:53 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Mmh… speaking about inspiring music, what kind of music inspires you the most?

My parents were punk rockers, so I was raised on a steady diet of Ramones, Violent Femmes, MC5 and The Pretenders (my mother's singing is a dead ringer for Chrissie Hynde's), and I still love hearing them.

Even today, twice the age of other bass players, my mother still kicks twice as much ass.

Of course even though I'll listen to just about anything, I rebelled and focused on classical music Tongue and video game music in particular. There was one game called Lunar: The Silver Star for the Sega-CD/Mega-CD which got my sister interested in graphic design, and the sequel -- Eternal Blue -- got me interested in writing music. Unfortunately, the games are almost unknown outside Japan and the US (Working Designs was never a particularly large US developer), but Eternal Blue Complete is worth tracking down the soundtrack to, especially if you liked the music to composer Noriyuki Iwadare's other work.

He was and still is one of my favorite musicians of any genre. So much so that even a tune like this, in which I later learned from better Portuguese speakers that the lyrics were badly mangled, still transports me to somewhere ethereal. Worst comes to worst, just skip to 1:27 and close your eyes for the next 50 seconds.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
well..i have not come across any music that inspires me, but when I listen to "epic musics" <---and yes there is a genera like that...it makes me feel like I could do anything, even take down and army of millions that have only spartans in it...well until the song ends...after that retreat....so yeah...just inspires my imagination...thats all.