Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
i think I messed up the flow there init Emmie? XD...but anyways...how do yall get this eerie ideas?...this is like so much info here ( O.O)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I watch movies and shows. Obviously not always 100% accurate, but I then sometimes make research on my own. And I think everyone's had the thought "How would I commit a murder?" to themselves, even if it's not something we plan on making a reality. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
why do I get this feeling Emmie is trying to cover up her track....hmm....lol jk jk...but yeah...never done research on this.
I think ill just read the important research on this thread XD

so yeah...keep it c(u)mming XD
(04-08-2016, 10:30 AM)Emmie Wrote: I watch movies and shows. Obviously not always 100% accurate, but I then sometimes make research on my own. And I think everyone's had the thought "How would I commit a murder?" to themselves, even if it's not something we plan on making a reality. ^^

Emmie is right, a survey said that most of the people have at least once thought of how to get away with a murder
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-08-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: why do I get this feeling Emmie is trying to cover up her track....hmm....lol jk jk...but yeah...never done research on this.

Better wrap it up or you will be the next track to cover (?
[Image: raam10.jpg]
(04-08-2016, 04:15 PM)Boo-cake Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 12:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: why do I get this feeling Emmie is trying to cover up her track....hmm....lol jk jk...but yeah...never done research on this.

Better wrap it up or you will be the next track to cover (?
yup..i guess i better change the context of this topic now...before....I suddenly vanish Tongue
so before anymore "getting away from murder" is drilled in our head...ill try and change some lanes here.

ok this happed a very long while back...maybe 3 or 4 years ago:

so like I was walking back home...and we have this public car park some few meter from the front of our building....and while taking a shortcut through the car park, i noticed this lady (a cute milf i think) in her car, trying to start it up, and yes after that she proceeded to take a reverse, but...(slow motion time) this is what happened, before she reversed, she and I meet our gases (yes trying to make it as romantic as possible...so pleas give me credits) we had a less them moment of some kind of spark...i think she forgot what she was doing, due to my sexiness, coz she hit the reverse paddle, while still starring at me, and bang, she hit the car behind her (slow motion over...normal speed now)...after realising what happened, she quickly stirred to the right and drove off....i went to check on the other car...and noticed a slight dent...it wasn't that visible from far unless you came near to it....but yes...that actually did happen....a happy moment for me that day XD....a hottie milf was checking me out, and she lost control of her self...so awesome of me XD
Yes Dark, because this is what she was actually thinking : "Oh my god, I have never seen something much uglier in my life"

I'm joking btw! Smile)
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
dude....she wanted me men....she wanted me sooo there and right now...but I had to keep my calm..and not give in to temptation....we would have had done it in the car park had I not controlled my self lol jk
And when you waked up, it was morning outside? Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]