Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Have you ever used thermite? It's amazing!!!
You asked for it Big Grin
I think the best way to dispose a body would be disolve it in acid. If you don't have the means to do that, bury it, but then bury an animal corpse some meters above it so if any police dog smells it they will uncover the animal first and think is a false positive. Altho the pig thing still sounds interesting.

PD: I had to google this and now I'm sure that I'm in yet another watch list (?
[Image: raam10.jpg]
When you talk about decades it becomes a problem of "how long has to pass until the case gets closed forever"
[Image: raam10.jpg]
(04-08-2016, 01:56 AM)Godless_Demon Wrote: Have you ever used thermite? It's amazing!!!

I did.

In PayDay.  Angel
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
what have I done......fells like I have just uncovered some serious....business here.
and here I was thinking ladies are all about TLC and stuff....but nnnooooooo!!!!!....they be talking about how to hide crime scenes.....*is ultimately shocked* I can understand guys talking about it in detail...but ladies, like just wat...is happening right now? (╯°□°)╯

XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Or! You can chop the body and sell it to some Chinese restaurant as animal meat, it works!

(04-08-2016, 02:40 AM)Boo-cake Wrote: When you talk about decades it becomes a problem of "how long has to pass until the case gets closed forever"

I think it's 40 years in Siberia

(04-07-2016, 10:04 PM)misslanni Wrote: *fixes eyeglasses* 

The best kind of evidence is the one that doesn't exists = burn everything.

The fire is good choice, but I think this will be even more difficult to hide the burning, maybe in a fosse and the bury the ashes? 

(why am I feeling interested in that?!)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Teeth don't burn ....
I will give you the solution. You get enough lye to dissolve the body. Teeth and all. Heat it up enough and let it stew for a few hours. Then you do whatever you wish with the soup leftovers.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
"Then you do whatever you wish with the soup leftovers." <----appetite killer....
maybe I should change the subject....what yall think?....and no I am not scared ( ¯―¯)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
You mix a bit of lye with water, heat it up and it will dissolve the body to a sludgy soup, leaving some traces of bone probably, but you can either dissolve those in acid, or crush them to dust and get rid of it that way. Apparently dissolving a whole body in acid can be quite hazardous though, and slower than lye.

Lye is also easy to access and cheap. So yeah. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]