Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
(04-05-2016, 07:59 AM)Sate Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 06:38 AM)CBM97 Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 10:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: #MRCATH@BREAKINGRULES XD...nice i likes Big Grin

I'm not a mister, sir!

I think an inspection is in order! Come over here CBM   Tongue  I would say this thread has promise. My week has been full a friend visiting to sightsee (we didn't see much  Big Grin Angel ) and then back to work to break my good mood that I had for 2 days. I probably got about 8 hrs sleep over the past 3 days.
oppsss hehe I ment #MRSCATH@BREAKINGRULES....just for got the "ass" (٥o‿o) hehe...but then again like Sate mentioned maybe we might have to inspect that...oh wait hold on now.....nope...not hijacking it...(¯―¯ )
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
ok so like....i live on a building on the 18th floor...and had to go do some grocery shopping, so there I am waiting for the elevator.....*bing* it arrived...i get on it and click the ground floor button...on it was down it stops at the 17th floor...a men with a huge belly walks in...ok cool no biggy...elevator continues going down...stops at 13th floor....another men with big belly walks in...ok still no problem....elevator continues on its way..stops again on 10th floor....and yes...another men with huge belly walks in....now I am thinking whats up with this business...the elevator stops again on the 6th floor...and to my "not so surprise" another men with big belly waiting to get in...however seeing that there is no space in elevator any more he waits for next elevator....this elevator can accommodate about 8 people...so yeah 3 huge belly men and me...equaled to 8 people...oh and I am not big belly ok....so yeah that happened today.
(04-06-2016, 08:22 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: ok so like....i live on a building on the 18th floor...and had to go do some grocery shopping, so there I am waiting for the elevator.....*bing* it arrived...i get on it and click the ground floor button...on it was down it stops at the 17th floor...a men with a huge belly walks in...ok cool no biggy...elevator continues going down...stops at 13th floor....another men with big belly walks in...ok still no problem....elevator continues on its way..stops again on 10th floor....and yes...another men with huge belly walks in....now I am thinking whats up with this business...the elevator stops again on the 6th floor...and to my "not so surprise" another men with big belly waiting to get in...however seeing that there is no space in elevator any more he waits for next elevator....this elevator can accommodate about 8 people...so yeah 3 huge belly men and me...equaled to 8 people...oh and I am not big belly ok....so yeah that happened today.

Might be time to use the stairs lol
You asked for it Big Grin
Agreed, and how come there was so much belly men entering the same elevator the same day at more or less the same moment?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
exectly...thats why I posted it coz it was so random...and awkward....but men...cant take the steps....ill vanish from weight loss if i do that Undecided
it reminds me when i was at a summer camp, i went to the only toilet without paper, and the worst is that the other cabin were full of it!
sooo...how did you manage...the event then? Tongue

also today...i was trying to do some "search" in google when this happened.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Actually the best way to dispose of a body is to clean the crime scene (of course) and then chopping the body into small pieces and either feeding some hungry pigs or burning it in different forest.
( O.O)....how do you ladies know this stuff?
I hope because of too much crime shows. Tongue

And am I now a badass talker? Tongue
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?