Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
"Privacy" issues
Oh My..do what I do when they come with that "conversation", keep doing what you are doing and just ignore what they say...that's an advice from someone that did, what? PDA? oh no, I did HARD SEX in public places and not in the "smaller servers"
To be simple is to be great
(03-31-2016, 05:04 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh My..do what I do when they come with that "conversation", keep doing what you are doing and just ignore what they say...that's an advice from someone that did, what? PDA? oh no, I did HARD SEX in public places and not in the "smaller servers"

Well to be honest I was doing that until recently. As I said before, I'm here from the beta test of the game and at that time, weirdly enough, when I did this, people were kind enough to just walk away. I am personally a bit too shy to exhibit personal stuff to everyone, hence why I'm always doing sorf PDAs and not sex. And I am kind of the "overprotective" type too ^^

But yeah, it could be a solution if nothing changes Smile Given that they would get bored of it~
ahh OK, that's different...it's not other persons who have problems with your PDA's it's you who have problems with other persons watching your PDA's, in that case my dear, the only solution is to rent a room...c'mon, a room cost 100 for hour in the motel, don't tell me you don't have that money...im sorry to say this, you are pissed with people because they don't move away from a public place, just because you don't like they to see you doing SEX in public...you understand how stupid this sound?
(03-31-2016, 05:28 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ahh OK, that's different...it's not other persons who have problems with your PDA's it's you who have problems with other persons watching your PDA's, in that case my dear, the only solution is to rent a room...c'mon, a room cost 100 for hour in the motel, don't tell me you don't have that money...im sorry to say this, you are pissed with people because they don't move away from a public place, just because you don't like they to see you doing SEX in public...you understand how stupid this sound?

I do understand how stupid it sounds even though that's not my issue Tongue First of all, even though I am quite shy and do not really enjoy peeping, I generally keep that for me and do not use it as an argument because it is personal and pretty dumb in a sex game however, it is other people having problems with my PDA because he was the one to grow mad at it. Second, if I want to get the poledancing in private, it wouldn't be 100 but 1800. And as I said before, in the heat of the action you don't really think about it. Finally, I explained that earlier but here it is again: I'm not having SEX in public but only light kisses and huggles and I have no problem with people watching that Smile

My issue is how mad people get when we are just asking for a little privacy. I do understand it is a "public" area (You do have to click on the poles to see though, so if you do, it's because you are interested) but not willing to leave the people alone and keep on arguing against them, ruining their fun and then shaming them in public on bigger servers isn't really something nice to do Smile Though I do understand how stupid arguing and shaming people who wants privacy sounds Big Grin
I understand your point and agree with you. I am shy too but sometimes it's nice to find a quiet corner in a quiet server to have a little fun. No one should be told to get a room or intrude where they aren't wanted. Understanding it's a public place but lots of places are public irl and you don't go barging into the middle of someone's conversation uninvited. If everyone was a little more considerate and understanding what a wonderful world this would be.
Heart juicylucy
ahhh sorry!!! now I understand your problem, im sick and I have to admit that I don't read it all, I misunderstood...
In that case, you just found a mean person, if you ask polite for a little privacy and the person start to "troll" and did a "character assassination" in public, just report it, not more you can do, well, you could public humiliate him... but being a shy person doesn't help
I agree partially with you juicylucy. I don't get told by strangers to leave the area cause their conversation it too private. Tongue Obviously I don't butt in, but at the same time, I am still allowed to hang in the vicinity for whatever reason.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
For sure Emmie. That's what annoyed me so much about the whole "if you aren't here for the auction get the fuck out of the cave"era. Public places are just that. I am speaking more to her point about people intruding beyond just being there.
Heart juicylucy
Oh, yeah, totally agree with that.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Lucy...of course not, but you cant ask (even in a polite way) them to go away, OK, I open an exception to the pole dance, but, you have to be super polite, explain your reasons...because even in there, it's public...people have all the right to be there...let's suppose...I enter in a pole dance to watch a show, a dancer is dancing and a guy is there watching...the dance is for the guy, im an intruder, of course, im a smart person and don't like to be in place when I don't feel welcome, so, I leave...but, let's suppose im not a smart person...im a rude person...I just tip the dancer, don't even care if shes dancing for the other guy, I just do what most guys do...type nasty words, then what? you ask me to leave, you say the dance isn't for me, it's for the other guy...again, if I'm a decent person, I apologize for my behaving and leave, but if I'm not? well...I say...GET A ROOM AND DO A PRIVATE DANCE!!!
And if the things end in here, I HAVE nothing to say to that guy, he is on his right to be there, and tip the dancer and even say dirty words...he is feeling good with himself...the dancer don't like? the other guy don't like? they move away, but...we were there in the first place, and so what???? it's public...if you ask the guy to leave the place he have all the right to ask why you don't get a room. The situation is different if that guy start to follow you around and ruin all your shows or even worse, if he public humiliate you and try to assassinate your character, that's completely different, and I think that's what is happening in this case.