Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
"Privacy" issues
This is drifitng off topic. Which is a good thing imo. I don't feel that the forum should be used as a court of public opinion to settle your personal dispute. It's fine, talking about general situations, but making it about specific situations between specific players, well I will have no part of it. Oh_my, you've left a good impression with me, X (who Fenix calls Dark), we're friends already. Please either figure it out between the two of you, or just move on.

So: I totally agree with Fenix again. Those situations many seek to avoid with the ignore button, they can be very much fun. I learned this after reading the unwanted invites thread here in the forums. Learning to amuse yourself with these approaches you feel are boorish or offensive can be great fun. I sincerely recommend it.
I agree...i dont even know how this reached here or to beaver bash(and beaver bash is a server that I can rarely get logged into)...only 2 people knew about this...one was that premium lady...and W1LL (apart from the other people that were on the beach), but mainly it was a discussion between him and me,in public yes...with no names involved tho....if this was bothering her that much...she could have just talked it out with me....it was something I was trying to do from the beginning, perhaps the misunderstanding would have gotten out of the way.

anyways hope all yall have a great day....its super late here....need to rest my mind now from this XD....ummm Fenix maybe I might need to borrow those pills Tongue lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I will let the topic on for whoever feels like talking about this subject Smile Every opinion is good to hear ^^ I would like to talk to Dark or whatever in private though. Some things need to be cleaned up because it looks like a huge mess now :p Thank you all for your contributions though ^^

PS: (I just saw your reply Dark) It is related and this event pretty much just triggered me into discussing this matter I found to be relevant with the community according to how many times I heard about it or was part of it. I wanted to share my opinion on it, it wasn't a way to just point at you and laugh. Sorry if you saw it like that. I'm here in PMs or ingame for any discussion on that matter.
Oh MY and Dark, please talk and lets finish this subject...
To be simple is to be great
(04-01-2016, 12:44 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh MY and Dark, please talk and lets finish this subject...

We will discuss this matter in private later. I PM'd him yesterday. However, I made this subject because it was something that happened quite often to me and to my friends, and most of the answers were constructive too  Smile

What happened with Dark did trigger it but I don't want this thread to be seen as a way for me to solve my personal issues, because it's not the case. As I said before, I always deal with my problems ingame and generally do it myself  Tongue 

So again, I'm sorry about that (though I maintain what I said about what happened) and please comment on the matter if you want to share your opinion Wink Any opinion on this is always welcome. (Because this subject is still relevant even outside what happened to me, anyone can relate  Smile )
*sigh*
people are weird haha
good point made Lexi...this is something I can agree with because I too have done some really hardcore scene in public...and believe me, me and my lady have done it in almost ever place there is on the map (hmmm..i think we might have missed few areas now that i think about it lol ) anyways we do it not to cause harm or inconvenience to others in public....we either choose a place which is less occupied (a spot were the avatar is afk) or empty area...the idea is she love the concept of being watched and also likes it when random strangers join in, and its not just a soft kind of RP...it has to be really hardcore for her to reach that climax....and yes many of our RP were successful, only one or twice we had some people complaining.
Your lady?
(04-04-2016, 01:09 AM)Dp_angel Wrote: Your lady?

and you are my princess  Wink
I agree with LoliGal and misslanni.