Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
Is this thread dead?

Because I may - finally - have something to post here.... Blush

... if I muster enough courage to do it, that is...

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
no thread is dead Ivan...by all means, go for it...share with us
To be simple is to be great
*nods* Sure Ivan! Let the world know, what you experienced!
Yep the thread died but it can always come back again with fresh shares. Big Grin
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
After lying dead for so long, undisturbed for 2 months, the Best Sexual Experience thread appeared forgotten. But then along came its saviour, and with an epic tale resurrected the thread!

Best sexual experience in the game? It's a tough one. I've not actually had many, but they've all been good. For me, it isn't my gangbangs; nor is it one of my amazing submissions with my mistress. But in fact, and this may shock you all, it was so incredibly tender. All told, from the initial kissing and touching through to the final climax, it was 4 hours or so. And the most we did... I had two fingers in each of her holes. By my standards, it was unbelievably 'vanilla,' but this woman is amazing, and just being with her was incredible.

We will get together again, I know it. She just needs to be more comfortable; I was her first time with a woman in the game. And she was the first time I made love, rather than fucking. You know who you are sweetie, and you know I love you. Heart
Best sexual experience? This one, again, is not in this game, and I know it won't be final, there will be better... I hope.

So in another adult game, I ended up getting in to scenario roleplays, at the time my partner was in to the idea of a fantasy land, monsters and demons, usual stuff. Somehow she hit a winner with the idea of a roleplay saga where succubi break in to the world and have their way with a local hero in a village. Normally they would not do this, but one succubus had created an anchor of sorts to that area, which many succubi who were sexually curious of humans more than happily made their way through. The village would see a lot of trouble with them as a result, with the hero... too 'preoccupied' to be of any help to them. Unfortunately the saga cancelled unexpectedly when I couldn't pay the bill anymore, buut... one session still sticks in my mind to this day.

The hero ends up in Hell, himself. He is being nursed back to health for... reasons. He thinks that he will finally get a breather from being a fuck toy... but then he realizes that there is such a thing as nurse succubi. Their sexual energies make the healing process faster, and he is in no condition to refuse the ones descending on him. 6+ nurses and cuddle later, I'm left thinking "That's going in the books!"
My best, it's hard to say. I've had some great RP, like against a wall in an alley when a busboy comes out and watches. She totally went along with him jacking off watching us and shooting his cum over her while I came inside. very hot. Another time another woman and I spent several hours in a bed RPing what the visuals suggested. There have been some times when the first scene comes up and we spend a half hour RPing from there.

The bottom line, the RP is the most important part. Using manual is very good, but sometimes putting it on auto and RPing with that can be even better. It's hard to chat when you are using manual, and even harder to chat, use manual and stroke yourself at the same time.

Being a guy, visuals are important, but most woman don't need them and being able to create a world with language in the chat, really makes things better.
I've got 2 so far that I can think of....
1st was when I started into the master role with my character. Really getting into the mibdframe changes things and it was a lot of fun.
The 2nd was recently with someone who was the complete opposite and it was a Nonabusive very sexuality and intimate experience.

2 extremes 2 great times!
Keep on keeping on!
I use 'MANUAL' sometimes.. But I admit that it gives you a feeling of more "realism" when you use 'MANUAL' the RIGHT way! ^-^
Кухни на заказ в Москве https://kuppersberg-deluxe.ru/.