Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
It's hard for me to say what was my best experience, but it's easy to say who it was with
I have a partener I try to meet up with as regularly as possible
Together we have shared experiences, learned and grew on our RP, explored ourselves, our rythims, our flow and our own grey areas, and keep trying new things, usually with amazing results
I have felt mind blowing experiences with her several times, and I am guessing we will have some more

Not to say I don't have great experiences with other partners, by the contrary, but she is the one that has definitely rocked my game world
And you know who you are Wink Always amazing
Every word a world
I'm fairly new to this game, but I'v e had a pretty good one. I'm a huge fan of Fallout: New Vegas (hence the name -Courier), so when I messaged one girl she asked why I was called that. I told her, and she was familiar with the game. For the next 30 minutes we just made Fallout references, and then finished with sex.

Insane amount of fun, joking about all of the Fallout stuff. So it was pretty good, if I do say so myself.
My best sexual experience...is yet to come, lol, just starting...i hope i post in here again, real soon...cya
To be simple is to be great
(01-24-2016, 10:42 AM)RP_RICK Wrote: It's hard for me to say what was my best experience, but it's easy to say who it was with
I have a partener I try to meet up with as regularly as possible
Together we have shared experiences, learned and grew on our RP, explored ourselves, our rythims, our flow and our own grey areas, and keep trying new things, usually with amazing results
I have felt mind blowing experiences with her several times, and I am guessing we will have some more

Not to say I don't have great experiences with other partners, by the contrary, but she is the one that has definitely rocked my game world
And you know who you are Wink  Always amazing

Have to agree with you. The best experiences i had,  was with a partner i know for weeks. We are just in tune.
Each time , it's amazing. Tongue

[/url]
[url=//fr.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/]
Same for me, I had my best experience with a users on this forum. We're not togheter that much, but every time it happens, she's so passionate, addictive... hot!... that I have to left the keyboard and start fantasizing about her, her hot body, what she's doing to me....and give pleasure to me. She's the only that can make feel so good, that can make me invent stuff to do with her, only to please both of us. We know each other from a long time, and she's definetely my best sex partner Tongue
I like a man who dominates me, who makes me his by marking me with his fluids, bites, smacks, and scratches. I enjoy it when they're rough and make me scream their name as I orgasm all over their cocks. Very few guys so far who are like that, most just go forward and leave or say 'thank you! Smile'. lol
The best experience was my first on here, the guy just kept pushing me into it, teasing me with his fingers, gently penetrating my holes, driving me wild. I kept crying for more, more! Until he was balls deep inside. Then just went to town for several minutes that felt like hours driving us both mad with pleasure as he got rougher. Until he came deep inside filling my holes. MMmm *rolls eyes and sticks out tongue* Oh yeah! <3
Best-sex-ever.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
That sounds awesome DarkRaven.

I recently had a wonderful night chronicled Here, which people have said I should enter to this thread. It was fantastic, but last night I had another that topped it.

I was approached by someone who had met a friend of mine who'd recommended me. We flirted and teased, messed about with folks in open chat, including 'singing' bohemian rhapsody. Then we retired to a room for the rest of the evening. Normally, as I've mentioned on here before, I like to play with other peoples fantasies, but this particular person seemed to want the same. So I supplied a scenario, which is something I tend to keep to myself, so I'm not posting it here.

We played for the next while, flirting and joking during the sex and, afterwards just sat around and chatted for the next hour about stuff. Funny things, IT, favourite philosophers and game related stuff. Not to mention at least ten minutes of what looked like it would be an endless compliment loop. We both tried to leave several times, then ended up being pulled back in to the conversation. Eventually we successfully disentangled and went our separate ways. 

I think the best thing was her wit and humour mixed with this deep, hot sexiness. That and that time and again we would type an action in RP simultaneously that just lined up, doing the same thing. It was really great. 

I don't think we used the bed, but I honestly can't remember the whole thing is so vivid in my mind that any animations would have been washed away by such imagery.

When you read this, dear lady, I know you've heard all these nice things before, but other people wanted to know about best experiences and so far, yeah. So for the last time (promise) I'll be all gushy about your prowess on this occasion and thank you. I still hope for a better experience to come in this game, but if and when that happens its going to have to be spectacular.
you are in a good mood kyr, good for you
To be simple is to be great
*flex*  Cool

no comment you know whats up
my best so far is pretty funny cuz I was paid in game for it. I'd seen her at a party a few days before and she denied me so when she made an open chat for NSA I bit. we talked while having sex like casual conversation but when she got into it with me it was incredible. I even told her how bad I wanted her at the party and it really got her going. we had some pillow talk afterward. We have the some of the same favorite positions and I really hope we can have a more in depth session, but if not it was outstanding.