Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
(12-17-2015, 12:40 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: ...do you not normally boost your real life activity with other experiences in game? or was this on special cause it caused an intense orgasm or maybe multiple orgasms?

I can say that I've started to play exactly for this reason...  Cool
My current relationship is quite a roller coaster and I am a very easily aroused person.  Heart Heart Heart

...and while we are on the topic, the first night I spent ingame I met this girl...and technically it was a 'sexual experience', even if it was text-only!  Big Grin

I've been pleasantly surprised by the ammount of people that I've found in this game with whom I have good chemistry...I love this community!  Heart Heart Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
Been a while since i have updated this, i am hoping with more people now on the forum, that others will offer more advice to help other people improve their sexual relations on the game. Reading back there are still some good advice other people have already posted so everyone feel free to look back in previous posts.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
My Best Experience...thats hard to say!!! i have alot, the timing, the intensity, all of that depends on my mood, and i like to try everything(well, not everything) so...its dificult! In the begining i was more body and less mind, i put the show, but thats it, a show, i guess neither of my partners have complains about that, but for me? usually my mind wasn't there, i just cant let go myself, my mind keeps blocking me, i have my strains and cant find the key!!!
Until i find it, the keys, and then...all change, i start to explore my grey areas, i push my limits, i go for the basic of my humanity, i let go myself completely...i have alot less sexual activity, but is better, is raw, is phisiologycal, i feel like a young woman searching for her first real orgasm !!!, and i dont care with the place, if its girl or guy, if its a trio, a gangbang, you named, i been there...i explore all my fantasies in here, i even find new ones i dont know i have in me!!!, so best of all? hard to say - maybe the last one, with a dear friend of mine, i literally, go to bed after, with my legs shaking, dont ask me how long it takes, i dont know, and i dont care, i lay in my bed and fall at sleep imediatelly!!! thx for that Hon...you know im talking about you, kisses!!!
(01-14-2016, 12:37 PM)MsTan Wrote: so best of all? hard to say - maybe the last one, with a dear friend of mine, i literally, go to bed after, with my legs shaking, dont ask me how long it takes, i dont know, and i dont care, i lay in my bed and fall at sleep imediatelly!!! thx for that Hon...you know im talking about you, kisses!!!

Reads like a very similar sexual experience i had. Any advice for others as to what in particular made this on the best for you, as in RP or some kind of manual action?
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Adam, it was manual action, alot of manual...work!!! hihihihi
RP of course, we always use that, it may not be with some background, may not be an elaborate one, but in here we all roleplay, right? but what really make that so good, is the use of the mind, because if your mind believe, your body feel...
I had by far my most enjoyable experience recently. With a very good friend, somebody I feel comfortable with, either RPing or just talking about general stuff. We'd been together a couple of times before, and both times it was a lot of fun. But the most recent really stood out.

It wasn't just the quality of the RP, which was right up there, but she made me want to try different things, and I discovered a new side to me. She brought me out of my shell, took be out of my usual comfort zone and I loved it. Normally if I try to do new things, I over-think or concentrate too much on what I'm doing that I don't enjoy it, but this time it felt natural, it felt right.

That for me is the most important thing in RP on here; the discovery of new things, new experiences. Sure, getting off and helping another do the same is nice, but the more you enjoy the journey the more you'll enjoy the destination.
MsTan...i second that, mind over matter, no doubt!!!
All of my experiences have been very enjoyable thus far, but I have to thank my most passionate ones to a certain partner. We definitely have a lot of mental chemistry, and I love that every session leaves me breathless and basking in the afterglow. With every subsequent experience, we learn how to press more of the right buttons (figuratively and literally), so it's been a satisfying journey. It also helps that we tend to joke around a lot before setting the mood and taking our sweet, delectable time with foreplay...

Because of the attraction I have for his personality, it's fun to try out different scenarios with him, sometimes incorporating them in a spontaneous way. Today was one such example: he let me know that he had to tend to something (and turn away from the screen) for a few minutes, so during his absence I prepared a little surprise. Suffice to say, he paid me back generously. Rolleyes

When it comes to the bed interaction itself, I agree that manual and alternating speeds enhance the pleasure. To me, though, it's only because they supplement what's really going on in our conversations. A lot of heated gazes, provocation, and sensual exchanges of dominance... it doesn't feel forced because we focus less on impressing each other and more on having fun together. That and giving each other a little sweet agony.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(01-15-2016, 12:26 PM)Sharpey Wrote: I had by far my most enjoyable experience recently. With a very good friend, somebody I feel comfortable with, either RPing or just talking about general stuff. We'd been together a couple of times before, and both times it was a lot of fun. But the most recent really stood out.

It wasn't just the quality of the RP, which was right up there, but she made me want to try different things, and I discovered a new side to me. She brought me out of my shell, took be out of my usual comfort zone and I loved it. Normally if I try to do new things, I over-think or concentrate too much on what I'm doing that I don't enjoy it, but this time it felt natural, it felt right.

That for me is the most important thing in RP on here; the discovery of new things, new experiences. Sure, getting off and helping another do the same is nice, but the more you enjoy the journey the more you'll enjoy the destination.

I am in total agreement with your last sentence, Sharpey. This place (the club AND its forum) has had a profound effect on me, and I have been around for just seven days; what I expected the least was how... well, *inspired* I would be by these new experiences. I guess lust and desire can be powerful creative forces.

It's way too early for me to post a 'best sexual experience', but I might share a story or two on another thread.

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I don't remember if I've ever wrote anything here but there are a few sexual experiences that I've enjoyed lately.

I always have my best times with girl, maybe because it's a question of comprehension of women's needs.
Of course I don't dislike men, the ones that write me detailed things or that show me a very intense interest... one of them is here on the forum and if he reads me, I need to thank him. There are very few people that manage to make me stop writing 'cause I'm touching my clit or sticking fingers inside, and he's done that showing me a strong attachment and a true will to fuck me.
Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]