Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Best Sexual Experience
well my Best is with someone whos name I dont remember, Nor I remember how long it lasted, because I was a bit high during that day c: but I remember we started outside,continued in bed,shower and more bed c: was fun.
and I cant check friend list because I deleted that avatar, might try to remember it later. ha
(12-10-2015, 06:55 AM)Hulder Wrote: Think the longest I've roleplayed on here is maybe 4 hours? Hah, it was with my favouite partner and he's good at RP

yeah the longest i have ever had sex was eight hours course that was in the real world where there is no time limit on the room, heh. Any advice for people as to what made your role play the best?
From what can I say from an experience I had a few days ago, the manual option and also alternating the speed of the animation can make a huge difference from a RP perspective. Which I can say turned out to be quite enjoyable.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Usually I don't like fast clicking sex experience, but some days ago I meet a user that was acting like a married woman searching for some fun while her "husband" come back home.
It was fun, because she alternates manual and fast clicking and in the end she says "Hurry! My husband is back!" , then she booted me out of the room Big Grin
Well, at least she makes me laugh a lot!
(12-10-2015, 08:18 AM)Bor Wrote: well my Best is with someone whos name I dont remember, Nor I remember how long it lasted, because I was a bit high during that day c: but I remember we started outside,continued in bed,shower and more bed c: was fun.
and I cant check friend list because I deleted that avatar, might try to remember it later. ha

It's all good in my first post i said don't name names, it's rude.
(12-14-2015, 08:50 AM)AdamJohn Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 08:18 AM)Bor Wrote: well my Best is with someone whos name I dont remember, Nor I remember how long it lasted, because I was a bit high during that day c: but I remember we started outside,continued in bed,shower and more bed c: was fun.

It's all good in my first post i said don't name names, it's rude.

haha yeah. I wasnt going to name her. It's just I dont remember the name c:
So, I found this guy the other day, and we really interact well on a sexual level...
...yesterday we had to part ways a bit too quickly, but he's always been sooo nice, that I wanted to do something special for him...  Blush
Today I go to the lecture with a knee-skirt and my 'super-silent' remote-controlled egg, one of my favorites!  Heart
During the lunch-break at the university, I go to the IT room, they have kind of isolated half-boxed pc stations.
...I'm not going into the details, but I had to run to the bathroom...  Tongue ...and I had a seminar later: I didn't listen one word!  Cool

...and I want to take this opportunity to say a big 'THANK YOU ALL', to the entire community!
You're all amazing!
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
(12-16-2015, 06:36 PM)Maryannae Wrote: So, I found this guy the other day, and we really interact well on a sexual level...
...yesterday we had to part ways a bit too quickly, but he's always been sooo nice, that I wanted to do something special for him...  Blush
Today I go to the lecture with a knee-skirt and my 'super-silent' remote-controlled egg, one of my favorites!  Heart
During the lunch-break at the university, I go to the IT room, they have kind of isolated half-boxed pc stations.
...I'm not going into the details, but I had to run to the bathroom...  Tongue ...and I had a seminar later: I didn't listen one word!  Cool

...and I want to take this opportunity to say a big 'THANK YOU ALL', to the entire community!
You're all amazing!

That is interesting. Heh, but i guess you didn't read my first post, this forum is about best sexual experiences in game and the reason's they are the best to help educate people on better sex in game. What is your best sexual experience in game?
(12-16-2015, 11:06 PM)AdamJohn Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 06:36 PM)Maryannae Wrote: So, I found this guy the other day, and we really interact well on a sexual level...

I meant in game...  Tongue

I found him in game, we have good chemistry in game, and I used the awesome experience that I had in game to boost my real life activity...

Cool

...but, my mistake, I should have phrase it better!
Sorry!

Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
(12-16-2015, 11:40 PM)Maryannae Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 11:06 PM)AdamJohn Wrote:

I meant in game...  Tongue

I found him in game, we have good chemistry in game, and I used the awesome experience that I had in game to boost my real life activity...

Cool

...but, my mistake, I should have phrase it better!
Sorry!

Heart

It's okay, Smile so good chemistry in game can definitely help. do you not normally boost your real life activity with other experiences in game? or was this on special cause it caused an intense orgasm or maybe multiple orgasms?