Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feedback of the new Update post
Ok i'll be honest: I will probably try it once (the girl avatar trick) just to see the poses the devs have come up with.
But I seriously (sadly?) doubt I can be very convincing roleplaying as a lesbian...

I don't do cold invites though.
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
I managed to go through as a girl for 3 months. SO I think it wouldn't be to hard for me

I even was acknowlegded and accepted by the stuck up high class girly group back then. Not many were allowed to hang around when they did their lesbian gang RP
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
Mmmm... Mabey girls like it... But i dont, even if i create a girl character (no.. i dont want a girl character), i just dont like lesbian sex scenes... But thats only me point, if all people want it, for me its ok.

But people you SERIUSLY do not think about for who are these poses?, i mean, are 1, 2 poses?, more?, and the important question: Are ONLY for VIP?. Because Vally say its make it because girls ask for it... But if they just place on premium... Please ¬¬. Just place 1 on premium and other for normal players PLEASE, and i say that, yes i mean, i dont like lesbian poses, but i want people enjoy the game too.

The new zone its a little disapoint for me... Theres nothing but... I just cannot interact with the environment. Thanks for the new zone but... I want more action. Please excuseme if i are too unfriendly, i just want to say what i feel of the new zone. And by the way, yes, are a cool zone, with the train and the "gunshop" or whatever is it... (mabey a duck shooting minigame or something).

[quote pid='884' dateline='1449268428']
Johnny_X:
I managed to go through as a girl for 3 months. SO I think it wouldn't be to hard for me

I even was acknowlegded and accepted by the stuck up high class girly group back then. Not many were allowed to hang around when they did their lesbian gang RP
[/quote]

Big Grin lol at"stuck up high class girly group"

Oh I can roleplay a girl on a girl/guy situation because... well because it's a situation I know... but I have absolutely no idea what happens when 2 girls are together in a bedroom, the thing they say to each other etc...
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
Are Male Male poses coming soon too? Something I'm looking forward to just as much tbh
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Nothing about that yet
I just hope that all the male players don't suddenly decide to play as girls all the time. ^^ Otherwise yeyy for FF^^ The question is when will the update be available?
 - "Cookies are overrated" -
During the month I think
Supposedly around christmas eve or new year's eve
Hey. Still with the next update we might see something done with the "Red Heat" zone. There might even be a hotel of some description. It's that or just my wishfull thinking
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!