Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Feedback of the new Update post
With the new Post Vally made in the "updates and announcement" section of the forums I felt I would make a post asking players what they think of it so after reading it.

Post your feedback here 
Smile
After the next update it will be a tough time for us guys cause all the girls will be hogging the rooms (VIP ones as well) and spend all their time in there, RPing and fucking each others' brains out
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
Time to get our girl avatars back in the game and buy them a sexy dress :-)

Honestly, I don't think we'll see a lot of people playing as male characters on the day of the update ;-)
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
Chin up and act tough Smile They will get tired eventually. I hope..
Although... maybe if the "spectator mode" is introduced at the same time...
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
I still like to believe that there are girls who are mainly into guys :p
But I think the ladies finally deserve it since they waited a very long time for that.
Hyped to see what will come when the update will hit the servers.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
I feel like Darko is the only positive one. The girls who want to be with just girls already ignore guys and Rp with eachother, now they will just have visuals to assist in the fun. I think it'll just be harder for guys who cold invite constantly which honestly I dont feel sorry for. One on my lady friends did bring up a negative point about FF poses. She said with the update she'll be getting colds from guys and gals. I added in "Dont forget guys with girl avis"

Oh yeah, didn't think of this. But you are right. Or she is. So it could become more a curse than a blessing for some. And this could result in more actual girls quitting the game. I doubt guys with girl avatars will deny a request by another girl avatar
I'm just trying to be realistic. Just as Sapphire said girls who are into lesbian RP wouldn't have done it with a guy anyway.
So why spoil the fun for them? Just be happy that they will get some visuals as well.
On a side note we guys will probably get 1 or 2 new scenes as well and there's the announced spectator mode too.
So I really don't think we'll loose out on too much fun.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
We will get poses, the question is: When?
Spectator mode has been confirmed, yes but it's the same question here