Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
Hahaha me too! I'm italian and once I blocked a guy from my same country - 99% of them lose control when they find italian girls - but another player told me that this fucker was begging me in the public chat to re-add him, calling me a "whore" "bitch" "cunt" and many other pretty epithets. So I unblocked him, he was so nice with me, he didn't even ask why I blocked him! Next thing he did was inviting me to his room. I did, made some good acting and when I knew he was really horny I quitted and blocked him again. He kept on insulting me for the rest of the day but I felt powerful B)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Awesome Roberta!!! Serves him right and good for you.
Heart juicylucy
Oh, anyway...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-20-2015, 09:33 AM)Roberta Wrote: Oh, anyway...

LOOOOL  I laughed so much!!! 

For the gummy bears I'm in but with champagne and some fantasy Wink
I haven't really been online for a while but I just wanted to add: You don't have to answer every message sent your way, especially if you're in a few conversations already.
You're not a bitch for not answering, regardless of what they say.
But then sure you get the "funny" ones that spam you and demand an answer from you, and block works there.
(12-04-2015, 04:49 AM)ladyselin Wrote: There are so many requests on a woman player. When i walk around the map there's almost 10-20 messages all the time. And it makes you to create new ways to reject someone. How do you reject other offers?
for example :
guy:Hey babe you look hot.
me: it's just avatar.
guy: can you airbend for me?
me: no i only know cockblocking.
guy: -meme- okay.

Ladyselin, I don't reply to anyone unless i've been talking to them in chat, I spend most of my time having fun with the crowds. but on the opposite side i don't send cold invites either, always wait till i'm asked to send one!
My last one;
Girl : I want to fuck with you
Me : I don't care.

I don't know why, she didn't insist Tongue
LOL, Ive had a few of them, i just refuse. its more than likely a guy after some xp mass requesting to see who accepts!
Just Say no. I mean this may happen a few times but oh well...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
I'm more interested in how he managed to send a message after blocking you.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]