Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
Big Grin 
There are so many requests on a woman player. When i walk around the map there's almost 10-20 messages all the time. And it makes you to create new ways to reject someone. How do you reject other offers?
for example :
guy:Hey babe you look hot.
me: it's just avatar.
guy: can you airbend for me?
me: no i only know cockblocking.
guy: -meme- okay.
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue
Just say "No"
When I get random "Fuck me" messages or the like I just say "I'm good right here" or "I'm talking to some friends right now"

(12-04-2015, 04:50 AM)brandon1op Wrote: Just say "No"

if you say no they'll insist. if you cockblock they'll leave Big GrinD
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue
Depends. But usually I tell the guys I'm only into girls. As for the girls, I tell them that I have a girlfriend.
One thing my friend says is "i accept every cold but when i get to there room say "Sorry I have a cold" and leave"
In my case, i enter the room... but i always say: "Nice Room, but i dont have the mood... later xD"
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
I used to answer everyone when I just entered, then I gradually started not answering. When you already have a few chats in game it's quite hard to keep answering people, even if it's to reject them, because they gain initiative to answer you something back and then I end up with flooded with messages >.<
[Image: raam10.jpg]
As there's more people on, i don't even try to respond to everyone anymore.... :\
like boo-cake: to many spam.
and to many pm like "hi" or "how r u ?" ... it bother me and don't loose time to repond.