Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
Maybe it'll sound rude, but some people really need to get off their high horses (it's a game you know ?).
Sometimes it's not even a matter of funny, interesting messages, but just something based on the mood of the player.
I was premium too and used to receive a request(pm and/or friendship ones) not every minute, but very close, trying to answer even to random requests. Anyway guess you'll have to deal with it, I mean female avatars and especially premium makes yourself a target in-game.
Same those players(males/females) who think they're the best fuck in game and then not even able to write 2-3 sentences of roleplay, neither looking to improve it.
I'd say "Don't play hard to get, when after you're hard to want".

I'll take a break from the game soon, but in my opinion a good feature would be to add a "filter" to pms, like for "Friends only", or something like that. Less stress for all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I get their frustrations, but they don't get ours! Come on, how can I reply to someone that just says "hi", continues with "how are you?" (rhetorical question) and finishes with "wanna have fun?"? Of course that I want to have fun, not with you if then you ask me if I have a room, you lazy fucker.

By the way, here's my typical conversation with one of the wizards of seduction.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-18-2015, 05:59 PM)Roberta Wrote: I get their frustrations, but they don't get ours! Come on, how can I reply to someone that just says "hi", continues with "how are you?" (rhetorical question) and finishes with "wanna have fun?"? Of course that I want to have fun, not with you if then you ask me if I have a room, you lazy fucker.

By the way, here's my typical conversation with one of the wizards of seduction.

I had my tons of "Hi, hi, end" conversations, but of course female avatars get more than us, especially premium, but the point is that some people really act like majestic in game.
At that point is not even a problem of pms, afk, but of attitude in a mmo, so again "Friends only" filter would help to solve the situation.
Anyway in those case I was used to skip and that's it. Now I'm not even interested in finding new people.

And here's my last one (yesterday) lol
[Image: 1194f9e.png]
Actually I'm afraid that this situation will explode when FF sex becomes available. Ok, I enjoy sex with girls more than with guys, but I don't want a clusterfuck of fake female accounts texting me, that would be the end for everyone.
I love this game, but I would not mind a little more moderation.
(12-18-2015, 06:10 PM)Roberta Wrote: Actually I'm afraid that this situation will explode when FF sex becomes available. Ok, I enjoy sex with girls more than with guys, but I don't want a clusterfuck of fake female accounts texting me, that would be the end for everyone.
I love this game, but I would not mind a little more moderation.

Oh you could be surprised to discover how many sissy-boys, or just fakes are behind female avatars.
Someone suggested a reserved server for bi/lesbo, but I think it'd be a bad move.
Yeah I am a little worried about the FF stuff too. I have a few female friends that I have added and we are just waiting for the poses to show up. However, I agree that it might increase the number of G.I.R.L.s in the game as well.

Though I have no place to talk. I play a male avatar sometimes, so I am just as guilty I guess.
With all those guys pretending to be girls it's actually gay sex and not lesbian sex that we'll have soon. How ironic.
Which is why I hope they follow up with some M/M poses too. That way everyone can feel included.
(12-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Bango Wrote: Maybe it'll sound rude, but some people really need to get off their high horses (it's a game you know ?).
Sometimes it's not even a matter of funny, interesting messages, but just something based on the mood of the player.
I was premium too and used to receive a request(pm and/or friendship ones) not every minute, but very close, trying to answer even to random requests. Anyway guess you'll have to deal with it, I mean female avatars and especially premium makes yourself a target in-game.
Same those players(males/females) who think they're the best fuck in game and then not even able to write 2-3 sentences of roleplay, neither looking to improve it.
I'd say "Don't play hard to get, when after you're hard to want".

I'll take a break from the game soon, but in my opinion a good feature would be to add a "filter" to pms, like for "Friends only", or something like that. Less stress for all.

The game works the same way as real life as far as I've noticed, simply because It involves same social patterns, we meet in real life.
Ofc some people are going to ignore you, while you use "X" line, while others will be charmed. that's just how the life works c: you gotta find people you enjoy being with.
and even tho I think ignoring people is rude, I do that pretty often as well, and I think its kinda neccesary sometimes. in game and not only. ;p and Imo it's not quite "hey I dont like you" it's more of a "I dont wanna speak" haha.
I am having the same fears when the F/F starts. I am excited for something new but not looking forward to possibly twice the number of invites/convos. There are times now when I can be on PM for an hour straight and still not catch up. I often go to the Vip floor of the hotel and just stand in the hallway answering messages so I can get caught up, meanwhile some poor guy has been waiting 20 minutes for me to say hello back to him.
Heart juicylucy