Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How do you reject people in the game?
Yeah it is hard to balance the number of blind invites/friend requests with the PM chats you have going.
I have had some dudes get seriously butt hurt if I stop talking to them for a couple of minutes or go into a room without them.
Those guys I put on ignore/block
Yes it's tough sometimes to wade through them all. I try to respond to everyone as long as they aren't overly crude. Then I get bogged down in the same back and forth hey, how r u, what r u doing, wanna come to my room? I wish I there was a drop down box with common answers. I hate being rude but sometimes I guess I should just not reply. I look past the names for the most part because I have a bit of a silly name myself.
Heart juicylucy
(12-10-2015, 07:17 PM)juicylucy Wrote: I look past the names for the most part because I have a bit of a silly name myself.

I am sixes on this. Sometimes the silly name is what attracts me to a person. I compliment peoples names when they are really funny and clever. I also love really clever petnis names as well, especially if it works with the persons name or is a play off of something.

Sometimes, however, people have really rude or offensive names. Then I just ignore them or if they talk to me I don't respond.

But I have not really run into too many people like that. For the most part people have been generally good about not using racial slurs, or other forms of hate speech in their names.
I usually answer with "fuck u" when I receive messages like "hey girl wanna have fun" and similar. When I started the game I used to answer, now it's unbearable to answer politely to everyone (a "ghost feature" would be awesome) so when I get pms from random players with sterile messages I answer coldly.

The funny thing is that they begin with there "wanna have fun" messages and when u insult them they all get sad and reply with sad emoticons. I don't want to be rude, but it's better not to be fucked by those people haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-18-2015, 01:08 PM)Roberta Wrote: I usually answer with "fuck u"

if you'd tell me that, I'd prolly reply with "If you insist" c:
Haha you see? If someone just answered the way you suggested, I'd probably give him a chance Wink
Honestly, if after a message sent to break the ice I get a "fuck you", I'd say like Bor or something like "that's why I'm here", or "I love when girls are so direct".

Now I hope to get this answer XD
(12-18-2015, 01:45 PM)Roberta Wrote: Haha you see? If someone just answered the way you suggested, I'd probably give him a chance Wink

I am the exact way. The more entertaining and unique the response to my nonsense is, the more likely I am to respond.

Also, some guys get super upset if you don't respond the way they want. So its just finding people that mesh with you. Sometimes it is not about rejection and just about being over whelmed by messages.
(12-18-2015, 04:24 PM)Silvyraven Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 01:45 PM)Roberta Wrote: Haha you see? If someone just answered the way you suggested, I'd probably give him a chance Wink

I am the exact way. The more entertaining and unique the response to my nonsense is, the more likely I am to respond.

Also, some guys get super upset if you don't respond the way they want. So its just finding people that mesh with you. Sometimes it is not about rejection and just about being over whelmed by messages.

Totally agree. Last night I was online and I didn't even play, I just chatted with this guy not only about sex and it was one of the nicest moments I've ever had in this game since it opened. 
I always tell people to be original, but it's a thing that enters an ear and exits on the other ear...

I'm gonna found the anti-"hey bb wanna hv sex" movement  Cool
they say im so rude. but i dont have to do it with them. i dont need exp and ne noeed to raise someone else's exps too. its easy to insult a woman here. guys doesnt have 10-20 messages per min.
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue