Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for In the Pet Shop Contest
We are really excited about Pet Costume Contest. Who doesn't love to dress up like animals in cute costumes?  This exciting event is purrfect for YOU! Wear your best costume to participate!
I announced about the contest a few weeks ago.  The wait is over. Here are details:

In the Pet Shop Contest Rules 

Presentation
• Competitors will climb the ladder  at the Petnis Forest, stand on the first platform and introduce themselves briefly (personal preference) and role play as a pet/animal up to 5 min. 
• Competitors are allowed to act out their own fantasy role play. Just be creative!

Scoring
All entries will be scored on a scale of 1 to 10 and judged based on the following criteria:
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
• Role play

Prizes
We will have 12 winners (6 prem females and males as well as 6 non prem separately)
• 1st place: 5k, 2nd place: 3k, 3rd place: 2k
• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo. 

Timeline
4th Oct, Tuesday, at 4am game time

Mark your calendars! Pick out your costume!  
Upcoming contest: Best Dressed Couple

[Image: LTyBOl2.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I hope that you can all attend this event these seem to be well received by the players as something that has added a change of pace and a chance for Premium and Non Premium players to make money instead of the usual mini games. With just a little time investment and RP you can be the next big Winner from Handaar.

Hope to See you There
(09-27-2016, 11:22 AM)Hana Wrote:
We are really excited about Pet Costume Contest. Who doesn't love to dress up like animals in cute costumes?  This exciting event is purrfect for YOU! Wear your best costume to participate!
I announced about the contest a few weeks ago.  The wait is over. Here are details:

In the Pet Shop Contest Rules 

Presentation
• Competitors will climb the ladder  at the Petnis Forest, stand on the first platform and introduce themselves briefly (personal preference) and role play as a pet/animal up to 5 min. 
• Competitors are allowed to act out their own fantasy role play. Just be creative!

Scoring
All entries will be scored on a scale of 1 to 10 and judged based on the following criteria:
• Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
• Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
• Role play

Prizes
We will have 12 winners (6 prem females and males as well as 6 non prem separately)
• 1st place: 5k, 2nd place: 3k, 3rd place: 2k
• The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo. 

Timeline
4th Oct, Tuesday, at 4am game time

Mark your calendars! Pick out your costume!  
Upcoming contest: Best Dressed Couple 

[Image: Cctyj]

Looking forward to this ^_^
best wishes for all <3
Marked,noted,carved,memorised,inscribed,checked!

Will be there, so be ware! :3
(09-28-2016, 07:15 AM)_Barbie_ Wrote: Marked,noted,carved,memorised,inscribed,checked!

Hope I could Come to You BARBIE  Tongue Tongue Wink Wink Wink

(09-28-2016, 07:15 AM)_Barbie_ Wrote: Marked,noted,carved,memorised,inscribed,checked!

But guess I am a lil busy that time!

Great Idea Hana, Hope I Can Share A Few Ideas With You Too, I am also a great roleplayer as you know that hehehe.......... What say can I share? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Great idea once again. Keep them coming! Time is too early for me, but I wish everyone good luck in advance!
We are pleased to announce that the winners of In the Pet Shop fashion show contest are:
Prem female winners:

1. KenziMalikov
2. PutitaCDMX
Non Prem female winners:
1. Ashley_Needs_A_Dick
2. arsenicCatnip
3. Mia90y

Prem male winners:
1. Atucey
Non prem male winners:
1. Joshua_Marquis 

Congratulations!
Upcoming Theme - for the Month of October: Best Dressed Couple
We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to  our great judges dude777 and _Angella, our awesome host Kandaar and our great photographer AMSIS.
Also special thank to Kandaar for all his love, support and encouragement <3

[Image: oErv19B.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

YESS!!!
Thank you Hana and Kandaar for your ideas, organization and enthusiastic participation in your beautiful events.
Thank you Angella, Dude777 and Nippy for your help and support.
Congratulations for the winners, they did an awsome job.
I had a great time and i'm sure all participants enjoyed as well.
Apologies for leaving early, but the Feral Kitty was sooo sleepy Smile
THANK YOU!
Happiness is a warm cunt
(10-04-2016, 05:48 AM)Hana Wrote: We are pleased to announce that the winners of In the Pet Shop fashion show contest are:
Prem female winners:

1. KenziMalikov
2. PutitaCDMX
Non Prem female winners:
1. Ashley_Needs_A_Dick
2. arsenicCatnip
3. Mia90y

Prem male winners:
1. Atucey
Non prem male winners:
1. Joshua_Marquis 

Congratulations!
Upcoming Theme - for the Month of October: Best Dressed Couple
We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to  our great judges dude777 and _Angella, our awesome host Kandaar and our great photographer AMSIS.
Also special thank to Kandaar for all his love, support and encouragement <3

[Image: WRXmR]
Cactus Praise upon you Arsenic! Hail!