Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Premium certificates
(07-14-2018, 11:04 PM)Lord_Baldomero Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 09:18 AM)Kumori Wrote: Still selling prem certificates for those who are interested. Payment through Paypal.

Hey Kumori! are you still selling those codes via pay pal? I'm interested!...

Best Regards!
For those interested, yes I'm still helping through paypal.
If you'd want that then please send me a pm
(03-26-2017, 09:18 AM)Kumori Wrote: Still selling prem certificates for those who are interested. Payment through Paypal.

Hello Kumori,
i am intrested to buye the 12 month certificate with paypal.
how we can do the transaction?
Thank you
LABO
Just wondering but if I bought a premium certificate with my credit card through ccbill, is the code sent to the email I put in the personal information area or to an email associated with my MnFClub account? (For example, a yahoo mail for the mnfclub account and a gmail for personal email info)

I've long forgotten how to get on the email I've used for the account but I can still remember the password associated with it for the game so I'm able to get on it (I'd rather not make another account with a different email because I don't want to have to lose everything I've accumulated on the account).
You can buy the certificate using whichever email adress you wish. And a certificate will not be locked to that email adress either.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Can i activate a code before my Premiun expires?
How?
And doing so does it means that extends my premium by that amount or it means that i have that amount counting the day i activated?

for example i have 10 days before expires if i activate 30 days i will have 40 days or just more 30 days?
(10-08-2018, 05:32 AM)Briker Wrote: Can i activate a code before my Premiun expires?
How?
And doing so does it means that extends my premium by that amount or it means that i have that amount counting  the day i activated?

for example i have 10 days before expires if i activate 30 days i will have 40 days or just more 30 days?

No, you have to wait till it expires, then enter the code with the appropriate email....
I would like to report a scam of a Premium code which I fell for unfortunately. Cost 200K for 3 months, is invalid and am blocked by the user who sold it who is using many profiles. I have proof of all of this saved but would like a mod help. I may not get the 200K back, I can accept this may be my own silliness but I'd like to stop others being scammed by this person and the ID's they use. Can a Mod please let me know what steps I need to take?
(10-22-2018, 12:26 PM)helhatton Wrote: I would like to report a scam of a Premium code which I fell for unfortunately. Cost 200K for 3 months, is invalid and am blocked by the user who sold it who is using many profiles. I have proof of all of this saved but would like a mod help. I may not get the 200K back, I can accept this may be my own silliness but I'd like to stop others being scammed by this person and the ID's they use. Can a Mod please let me know what steps I need to take?

You should probably email support( team.mnfclub@gmail.com ) about your  interaction in detail (time and date too), and also include those photos of proof as well if you want to start the investigation faster. However, you could also wait till a mod sees this here and they pm you... your choice really...
(10-22-2018, 10:55 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 12:26 PM)helhatton Wrote: I would like to report a scam of a Premium code which I fell for unfortunately. Cost 200K for 3 months, is invalid and am blocked by the user who sold it who is using many profiles. I have proof of all of this saved but would like a mod help. I may not get the 200K back, I can accept this may be my own silliness but I'd like to stop others being scammed by this person and the ID's they use. Can a Mod please let me know what steps I need to take?

You should probably email support( team.mnfclub@gmail.com ) about your  interaction in detail (time and date too), and also include those photos of proof as well if you want to start the investigation faster. However, you could also wait till a mod sees this here and they pm you... your choice really...

Thank you John!
Just bought a 3 month certificate. How long before codes arrives ?