Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
I thought of Hlda when I watched the video, still, it's only because she was tall...

Let's see the bright sight of this world!
ahahah Cath, I can assure you that she wasn't nothing like that, nothing at all!
To be simple is to be great
Hello Fenix,

I haven't commented on those wonderfully spicy moments in a good while, and for that I am sorry. Those stories are simply amazing, and each and every one of them a sure trigger of arousal. Keep regaling us with these, lady.

So far, my favorites are the Garcia Test (I just love it when a guy who abuses his position to get those kinds of "favors" gets what he justly deserve)... and the one about your dear Mario (this particular one hit my romantic sensibilities, and confirms once more that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder Blush ).

I'm looking forward to the next spicy installments, my friend.

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
- MOMENT 7 (THE DOMINICAN AFFAIRS)

I was thrilled to get on that plain, not only because it was the first long trip I was going to do, the first was to France with my parents and my brothers when I was little, but mostly, because it was the finalists trip and all that represented for me at that time, a closure of a cycle, the expectations about what the next one would bring me, and, more importantly, two weeks of pure madness that were in front of me. I was free as a bird; the ‘wounds’ from my last relationship were ‘healed’, had finally managed to clear my head and I was ready, more than ready, I was eager to embrace life and all that she put in front of me.

I had quit the stripper life a month before, it wasn’t easy but it was necessary, I was getting used to that ‘easy’ life, dance, strip, receive, it was easy, but not what I wanted from life, so I went to talk with Mandinha and after a long conversation with a lot of crying and hugs, she finally understood and wished me good luck. With that also resolved and my final university year to come, it was time, time to say goodbye to ‘Rebecca the stripper’ to make way for ‘Tania the sociologist’; with that in mind, I entered the plain, sat down, pulled the belt and waited… the madness was about to begin.

And started in flight, after the scale we did, if I’m not mistaken in Palma de Mallorca, the confusion began; the plain was charted by the students committee, so it’s only us, university gang, some I knew well, others not so, but what does that matter to ‘crazy Rebecca’? Exactly, nothing, after a while I already knew all of them, kissed them all, danced with everyone, sat on their laps, in short, that was my wave and I was Kelly Slater. When finally things cooled down and people one by one were falling asleep, I saw my chance, of course I did, I had to enter in the famous ‘Mile High Club’, just needed company and after scrutinizing a bit, I found it, three rows in front of me, Claudio.

With his well-defined body, his curly brown hair and his pretty face, Claudio was the ‘boy wonder’ of all the university girls, I always refused his approaches, for several reasons that won’t matter to this story, but not that night; I got up, went slowly, looking and checking if people were really asleep and when I reach near him, lowered myself and spoke seductive in his ear - Follow me! ” – laughed softly, touched his leg, and continued - ”If you want, of course ” – without looking back went toward the bathroom, opened the door, entered and when I was about to close the door, a hand stopped me, he came in, closed the door behind him, locked it and without a word, only groans, scratches and gropes, we entered this restricted club, was quick, but with the excitement and the fear of being caught, it was good, very good. Anyway, that was just the warm up; the best was yet to come.

Since the first day we arrived at Dominican Republic, it was a constant madness, I must have done everything during those days, said ‘must’ because honestly, I don’t remember; what I remember is, in the first day I went to the beach, I had fun, a lot of fun, swimming, running, doing fights in the water seated on boy’s shoulders, I remember going to my room with Jorge, having a shower with him after he cum in my face and remember going to a party in that night… and waking up in someone’s room, leaving, stagger to my room and lie down on my bed; from there on, it’s all misty in my mind, wake up, took a shower, ate anything, go out for some party and returned to wake up in someone’s room, and everything started again, in a constant loop.

I remember waking up in a room full of girls, so, it’s possible that I have had more lesbian experiences, but I have no memory of it; I remember waking up in a room full of boys, so, it’s possible that I have had other experience with trios or even gangbang, but I have no memory of it; one day I woke up in my room with my roommate and Claudio, so, it’s very likely that I have had a FFM threesome, but I have no memory of it… and so on, I even remember waking up half naked lying in a pool sun lounger, that’s why I said ‘must have done everything’, total madness in a crazy routine, sleeping all day, party all night, from the island, nothing, didn’t visited, didn’t contact the population, nothing, hotel, pool, beach and the ‘fucking craziness’. Ah! And I remember that night.

That particular night, like all the others, a very hot night, after I showered, got dressed and went downstairs to eat something, we went outside to take a stroll along the beach, me, my roommate, two more girls and two guys, we laughed, played, found another group and there we stayed, some couples were formed, one of the guys played guitar, we sang, danced, had a good time and we drunk; anything new thus, the exception was that normally we would go to the disco and this time we weren’t, don’t know why but we decided to stay there and of course, after a while the fatigue overwhelmed me, wave goodbye and went to bed to have a ‘normal’ night, but it wasn’t meant to be.

I reached the lobby, asked for my room key, went up to the fourth floor, was walking down the hall and when I was prepared to open the door, I heard some noises, hoarse and crazy moans next door, the room of the sweet Daniela, who, I thought, didn’t ‘break a plate’, I was wrong, she ‘crushed them all’. Carried away by curiosity, I forgot tiredness and went slowly lean my ear to the door, which wasn’t my surprise when the door cracked open, Oh dammit!, even better, I entered tiptoed, groans more audible now, and the smell, sweat mixed with perfume and alcohol, and screams, - “…YES…YES, MORE…THAT’S IT…” – a female voice screamed, - “…AH! TAKE IT… DO YOU LIKE IT, BITCH? “, a male voice screamed back, - “…SUCK ME…YES…FUCK! “ – Oh Shit, two guys, really? – “…HMMMM, SO BIG…” – another female voice, ended my doubts; Oh, Wonderful! - “so, it’s THAT what ‘sweet’ Daniela makes every night? “ – I thought.

I came forward and peered, over the beds they had joined, two couples, recognized them immediately, Daniela, who was at that time on her fours while Toni, her boyfriend’s best friend, fucked her rough, pulling her hair with one hand while with the other clutched her breasts; Rute, her best friend and another that I thought too prudish, sucking the dick of Nando, Daniela’s boyfriend. All of that turned me on, for the first time I was ‘awake’ and willing to join the party going on in that bed, especially because of Toni, he was not only handsome and with a big cock, as also he fucked the way I liked, but somehow I was able to control myself, well, more or less, returned back, closed the door, slipped my panties down my legs and leaning against the wall in the corner of the room, I peeped as I masturbated myself.

They continued fucking, Nando put Rute on her fours and began to fuck her with strong thrusts, slapping her buttocks and calling her names while she screamed, moaned and writhed with pleasure; Toni, on the other hand stopped fuck Daniela and shoved his cock in Rute’s mouth, by force, she choked, drooled, but this even made him go harder, Daniela, completely insane, lay under Rute and began to lick her tits, Rute was hysterical, the guys grunting and as for me… I had three fingers stuck in my pussy already and squirmed with pleasure, almost reaching orgasm. Then they changed and gave the same ‘treatment’ to Daniela, lying belly up, while one of them fucked her with strong pounds the other stuck his cock down her throat and Rute licked her boobs, more screams, more groans and I couldn’t hold it anymore…I cum like a possessed, covering my mouth for them not to hear me.

The ‘party’ continued for another half hour, the girls kissed and to my amazement did a “69”, licking each other pussy’s while the boys watched and encouraged with shouts and slaps on the breasts and buttocks of them and I was burning with desire, completely crazy, I don’t know how but I managed to, I stood there without interfering, just looking, until the moment when the guys separated them, lie them belly up and sprayed them with their sperm, with roars, moans and screams – “AH! TAKE IT “ “LICK IT, SLUT “ “CLEAN IT, BITCH “ – It was my limit, grabbed my panties, leaved the room, went on my own, took of my dress, get my vibrator and lying on the bed, licking my fingers and with the dildo shoved in my pussy, I cum for the second time, even stronger this time, for about five minutes I couldn’t stop shaking and moaning, crazy, intoxicated with pleasure.

The next day, well refreshed, went down to eat a good breakfast, unlike normal days in that morning I felt like exaggerate, so, from bacon and eggs, sausages and beans, through pancakes and French toasts, I pamper myself, I was really starved! I was finishing when they entered the room, the four of them, together and sharing stupid giggles between them, when they saw me there, seemed surprised and one of them asked me -  Tania?, in here at this hour? ” – I laughed, got up, nodded and answered - ”Yes, last night I went to bed earlier, it took a while to get to sleep, because of the ‘noises’ in the next room! ” – they looked at me dumbfounded, I went through them, gave a little kiss on Daniela’s cheek, who was completely blushed and finished - ”But don’t worry, I slept like an angel after the ‘noises’ had finished ” – let out a loud laugh and leaved the room.

The craziness continued until the day of our return, more the same, madness, drunkenness, hangover in the morning, waking up in different places, all hazy in my head; sleep all day, party all night. In the fly back home there were no games, fatigue took possession of us all and I think I slept during the entire fly; I also have no memory of that. From my colleagues a little more I remember, never saw them after I finished the course, the only exception was my roommate with whom I kept in touch for a few more years. As for the Dominican Republic is definitely a place I want to go back, this time, I promise that I will behave, OK, better not to make promises.
A voyeur experience.. Really hot Fenix, as the others.
Loving all your shares so far Smile
Every word a world
that is one horny group of colleagues you have there....i mean, was there any one there that was innocent...at all? XD
just for the record...i love all your colleagues XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
It was a good year, hihihi

Innocence lost, long, long time ago!
Fen, another great moment, I just love to read your adventures, it made me remind my finalist trip, sadly, I didn't had any voyeur experience...

And the Mile High Club, hmmm, pretty awesome, right? *winks*
Why is my life not as awesome as yours, mom? I feel envious about your adventures!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
awesome? Oh Honey! for each good moment I had at least 3 or 4 not so good and sometimes, even this 'bright' moments have a 'dark side' hidden behind.

You want to know the only 2 Moments really important and mean fully for me? one of them does tomorrow 18 years old and the other does in July, 15 years... the rest, was fun or sad moments.

So, don't envy me, I'm not worthy of that, just a human being here, with my virtues and my faults like everyone else