Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
You know, your stories are really good, and I don't say that to be in your favors, but...have you thought of writing a book? An erotic one, at least?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-16-2016, 09:48 AM)CBM97 Wrote: You know, your stories are really good, and I don't say that to be in your favors, but...have you thought of writing a book? An erotic one, at least?

that right there...that's exectly what i mention to her once....her reply though got all confusing afterwards  Huh something about psychological emotional and erotic something mixed in between....
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
well, I didn't said I'm thinking in write one, but I also didn't said I won't, maybe it's the right answer, maybe one day, who knows?

As for 'Hilda', which of course is an invented name, play this game, I really don't know, that wont come out on our conversation 2 weeks ago, not on our chat's by facebook, but one thing I can guaranteed you all, if she play this, we all known, or at least, I will know, because she absolutely nailed it at the pole dance. So, being honestly, I don't think so.

Thank you all for your marvellous comments at my story, it was the most emotional I wrote so far, brings back old and painful memories but at the same time made me get in touch with an amazing person.
To be simple is to be great
(05-16-2016, 10:22 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: well, I didn't said I'm thinking in write one, but I also didn't said I won't, maybe it's the right answer, maybe one day, who knows?

As for 'Hilda', which of course is an invented name, play this game, I really don't know, that wont come out on our conversation 2 weeks ago, not on our chat's by facebook, but one thing I can guaranteed you all, if she play this, we all known, or at least, I will know, because she absolutely nailed it at the pole dance. So, being honestly, I don't think so.

Thank you all for your marvellous comments at my story, it was the most emotional I wrote so far, brings back old and painful memories but at the same time made me get in touch with an amazing person.

-sighs-....ah well...would have been cool to see yall both do a duet Wink ....so yeah i already knew, but thought to ask still lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Nice moment there. Good thing you got to help a fellow friend, that is what the world really lacks this days, persons who would go a extra mile to help the fellow neighboor, even one who just met.
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
That was so.. human.
Loved it Tania, human, endearing, a liuttle less spicy but with a LOT of heart.
Thank you for sharing such a tale

Essa foi mesmo do coração
Every word a world
ok, let's clarify a few things...

First of all, I'm not an heroine, no way!, I was scared to death, I was shaking from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet's, I just, reacted!, don't know why, I still don't know, just did...
Second, although I know that few people did what I did that night, I like to think otherwise, I like to think that EVERYONE did what I did, I like to think that if it was me being grabbed and Hilda on the car, she had done the exactly same thing.
Third, for the 'fast and furious' stunt I have to thank my father (former Rally pilot) for teaching me and my brothers, yes boys and girls, this girl *points a me* learned to control a gear 'stick' long before learning to control other 'sticks'.
i just got back from the grave and read all that you have written here nix and it's just simply amazing with all that details well described, i like it
in that case Dre...wb
Oh sweet Mary of God, Fen, this moment is amazing, for me, the best one so far, loved all the action, all the details, all the teasing's between you and her, the sad part is also remarkable and touchy and you even ended with current references... LOVE IT!

I agree with cath, you definitely should think in writing a book, if not about your area of expertise, an erotic book, I totally buy it!