Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Fenix..if you do traveling soon...then you have to add Mozambique and South Africa to your list...visit all the beach sides that have there, trust me, you will feel like you haven't left Portugal...well almost like it lol

(05-10-2016, 05:22 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Porto! Go there, it'll be worth it I if you like Porto's and other wines!

also in Portugal?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(05-10-2016, 05:26 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: Fenix..if you do traveling soon...then you have to add Mozambique and South Africa to your list...visit all the beach sides that have there, trust me, you will feel like you haven't left Portugal...well almost like it lol

Mmh.. You like bitches
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-10-2016, 05:28 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 05:26 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: Fenix..if you do traveling soon...then you have to add Mozambique and South Africa to your list...visit all the beach sides that have there, trust me, you will feel like you haven't left Portugal...well almost like it lol

Mmh.. You like bitches

yes...yes I do...I am guilty of this...i love em vewey much Big Grin
Since I'm hijacking here, I'll remain quiet until the creator authorize me of speaking.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
you better stop hijacking this, or I talk to Lexi and she comes here and SPANK your asses, are we UNDERSTOOD?

Mozambique and South Africa are definitely two places to visit...
To be simple is to be great
Are you trying to get them to stop, or do it even more Wink?
Every word a world
ahahahah...my thread, my rules!!!
(05-09-2016, 08:30 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: - MOMENT 5 (DOUBLE OR NOTHING)

Strange how I like this kind of story better from the woman's point of view. Maybe it's this mars/venus thing and opportunity to get in the other's shoes.
Thanks for sharing Tania.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
- MOMENT 6 (HILDA, THE SWEDISH BOMBSHELL)

Lacked 10 minutes to the appointed hour, when I entered the Club VIPER’s, greeted Zé and Lau and entered the room, the others were already there, “Fuck ”, I thought, once again I was the last one to arrive. Mandinha called me that morning to be there one hour before the opening, because, according to her, had news and wanted to talk to all of us; I already guessed what is about, there was a week that we were working with less a dancer, ever since Maggie had been invited, to quit.

Greeted the others and sat down, alone, as usual, to tell the truth I didn’t like them and they didn’t like me, I wasn’t part of their world, I was a stranger for them, they all lived it and for it, not me, for me it was only a job, of course I liked and I was a pretty good dancer, but it was just a mean to reach an end, earn money to pay my studies while doing what I loved, tease men’s. Actually, it was a good thing, because since they don’t see me as a threat, they left me alone and have peace in that place wasn’t easy to achieve, not at all, you see, the egos, envies and jealousies were so strong, that some of the girls did everything to achieve the top, that’s right, that place, was a real VIPER’s nest. I was in these thoughts when Mandinha enters the room, beside her, a bombshell.

With almost 2 meters (6.5 feet) tall, blonde platinum hair, stunning curves, a meandering walk, a sensual expression and the eyes, God, what a wonderful and piercing blue eyes, they seemed enter into us and peer into our being, in a word, DIVINE. Beside her, Mandinha, which looked even smaller spoke – “Girls, this is Hilda and she is a top striper, I know her for many years, I saw her take his first steps, saw her grow and became what she is today, by more than one occasion I tried to hire her and finally the day has arrived, she will work here for a couple of months and Ladies, make no mistakes, during the time she stays here, she will be OUR star “ – Complete silence in the room, I looked at Hilda, made eye contact and immediately, don’t know how to explain, sympathized with her, then I looked around… and saw hatred, as I had never seen before, especially in the eyes of Rose… “Oh My God! ” I thought, “This won’t end well ”.

Rose was our star after the departure of Lour a few months before and she was as good as a dancer as she was manipulative, without any scruples she did everything to keep her position, since thorn clothes, sawed heels or even oil in the pole of all she was capable and of course, with help, because more than once I caught her “paying” the services of our dedicated security Zé. But all her efforts were hopeless, first, because from the first night was pretty evident that Hilda was from another category, with a level of sensuality and flexibility that clearly none of us could match, and second, because she was more than accustomed to sabotages, since she had always a second outfit and a second pair of shoes in a bag she kept in the trunk of her car, besides that she was extremely cautious, she always checked the pole, the floor, the clothes, everything, no doubt, she was from another level and she was prepared to deal with everything. Except for what happened that night, luckily for her, I was there.

Had passed about two weeks, in that particular night I got the last dance, the one that nobody liked, because not only we were the last to leave, as we lost what we called ‘the last crumbs’, the last Lap Dances, normally the most generous, due to alcohol and the excitation state of those who stayed to the end. I finished my dance, took a shower and dressed, the night was over, the room was empty, as usual, I went out by the back door and got in my car, and it was when I heard the scream. Turned on the ignition and the headlights and saw her, Hilda being grabbed by two guys, big, strong, dressed in black and with masks covering their faces, she screamed and tried to defend as she could, but she had no chance, immediately I figure it out from where that come, it had Rose’s brand written all over; didn’t hesitate, accelerated the car toward them, skidded beside them, making noise and burning tires, it worked, they scared up and dropped her, great, just the break I needed, sped toward them and they ran, made a spinning top and returned back, stopped beside her, opened the door and yelled – “Get in! “.

She came in, closed the door and I sped out of there, for a few minutes we didn’t say a word, heard her sobbing but my eyes were fixed in the road and my hands gripping tight the steering wheel, I was shaking, but didn’t noticed, only when finally calmed down a bit, I have spoken - Are you alright?, They hurt you?, i take you to hospital, if they did “ - “N-no, I’m f-fine, just some b-bruises, thank you, T-Tania, t-they tried… “ – She said, shaking and crying, clearly in shock - “Yes, they did, and we both know who’s behind that, but relax, tomorrow we talk to Mandinha, she’ll take care of that “ – I told her, grabbing her hand, trying to soothe her. I parked near my apartment, we left and went to a café, the owner looked at us suspiciously, two women dressed as we were, at that hour and moreover, one of them with teary eyes, it wasn’t surprising that he got suspicious, we sat down, ordered coffees and we talked.

People came, looked at us, get out and we there, she calmed down after a while and we talked, about everything, she told me her life, about her childhood, why she became a striper, how she met Mandinha, clubs and countries where she worked, everything, inclusive confided to me that she was bisexual and that her last serious relationship had been with a woman and…began to touch my leg under the table, she may have noticed my stupefied look, because she stopped immediately and told me - Sorry Tania, I thought you were, you know…“ – I started to laugh, then stopped, looked directly at her, took my shoe and started to rub her long legs with my foot - “No, I’m not lesbian, not even bi, what I am is very curious, and i can’t stop until I sate my curiosity “ – She laughed, drew off her shoes and I felt her foot climb up my leg, slowly, to scratch me with her finger nails, rising, slowly forcing the way, licked my lips, slightly opened my legs and felt her toes rubbing my pussy, let out a small moan, quite flushed looked across the cafe to see if anyone had noticed and that’s when she told me - “Come to my hotel room, I’ll be more than welcome to sate your curiosity, Tania “.

And we went, her room at the hotel was beautiful, one of the best hotels in town, a penthouse with a fantastic view, but the view inside was even better; I was shaking with excitement mixed with something else, fear of the unknown? Maybe, whatever it was, she noticed and took control, all she did to me I did to her, without words, only groans, she licked all my body, I licked hers, she sucked my nipples, licked them, pulled them, I did her the same, she licked my pussy, my clit, ran her tongue in my asshole, put a finger inside, fucked my cunt with her fingers, oh yes!, I did her the exact same thing; she made me cum and I, one the other hand, made her cum. It was good, I can’t deny it, but…I can’t say that was WOW, it wasn’t, sure I licked, but…I discovered that day, that wasn’t my speciality, yes, I could take pleasure, but lacked something, lacked the WOW factor…lacked a man!

We slept for a few hours, took bath, separated, didn’t have to say nothing, she realized immediately although she later confided to me that I had been quite good, much better than some assumed lesbians she slept with, and I confided to her that she had been the second experiment I had with women (the first was my roommate a few years ago), that I actually like it as opposite with my first experience, but in fact, I had missed something, that wasn’t really my comfort zone; we wave goodbye, I went home, studied for a few hours and at night went to VIPER’s, as agreed we talked to Mandinha about what happened, she didn’t flinch, picked up the phone, spoke to someone and after two hours, a giant guy, higher than Hilda, entered the club. From that day until the day she left, if I’m not mistaken to a club in Madrid, Hilda had private security.

I saw Hilda again ten years later, in a sad occasion, at Mandinha’s funeral, I cried so much when I was informed of her death, although already married and mother of two children, I never stopped to consider her like a second mother, and of course, I had to pay their last respects she so deserved. Were there some dancers, probably those working for her, didn’t recognize any of them, from my time not one appeared, nothing that really surprised me, Zé, Lau, the sweet Claudia, António the DJ, plus one or two other person I recognize, were also there, and that’s when I saw her. Walking through the church door, there she was, Hilda, older of course, her long hair, now more light brownish than blonde, her figure not so slender, but those eyes…those eyes I recognized them anywhere.

We hugged, cried together, talked, knew that she had stopped dancing about 5 years ago, met a man, - “My Man “ – as she said, married him and had two boys, twins, with three years old, beyond her daughter she had from another relationship, and that she already had told me, that she was very happy and living in a beautiful house in Stockholm; we continued the conversation together, remembering the old days, crying, embraced, exchanged phone numbers, had dinner that night and then I took her to the airport. And that’s life, never remembered I had her phone number until a week ago, when I remembered this story, this spicy moment and… picked up the phone and called her - “Halla? ” – A voice replied - “Hi, Hilda? It’s me, Tania, from Portugal? ” - “Tania! Oh My God!, it's really you? ” – And we talked… we exchanged emails, facebook addresses, AH! And she’s a grandmother! Grandma Hilda, my Swedish Bombshell.
wow....
firstely...that fast and furious moment....Fenix to the rescue...seriously Fenix, your a life savoir in ways you don't even know.

secondaly....the bonding moment at the cafe...and the hotel room...very steamy, even though it wasnt the best moment you had, its still doing some good vibes in my imagination XD

thirdly....the ending :'( ok i felt it when you mentioned Mandinha had passed away...i mean through out your stories, even though she was only mentioned ones or twice(i think)...i had this image of her as a heroine...and it just felt like we just lost a true hero in your life story.

thank you for this life moment and sharing it with us......and just out of curiosity...would miss Swedish Bombshell Hilda mind play here in this game Tongue