Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Spicy moments of my life
Hello my dears, sorry for the delay, but as promised in the interview for MnF Magazine, here it comes the story of my best sexual experience.

- MOMENT 4 (MARIO, the Mangualde BRAD PITT)

And had finally arrived the day, upon entering that room, to his lap, feeling his hands pressed against my ass and his tongue entwined in mine, I couldn’t help think of the first time I saw him, Mario and all I did for that day finally arrives.

It was the day I turned sixteen that I met him, I remember like it was today, I opened the door and came upon him, with his beaked face, his crookedly nose and his misaligned teeth, ugly, yes, it’s the right word to describe him, but since he smiled, hugged me and called me little princess, just like that, out of nowhere, I was fascinated. He was invited by my brother and from the moment we walked trough that door, he was the king of the party, from the youngster to the eldest, no one was indifferent to his charm, to his fantastic personality, to the joke he placed at the right time, and I, with my curiosity, wanted more, so much more... I was absolutely surrendered and from that moment on, I did all that I could to achieve.

It wasn’t easy, not at all, since that day I took every opportunity I had to stoke him, to seduce him, and though I wasn’t very well versed in these arts back then, I tried, threw seductive words I had seen in movies to him, dancing provocatively whenever I found him at the club, gave him puppy eyes, clutched into him and not even when my brother was there I missed an opportunity to try my luck, I was lost in love and it consumed me. To everything he has resisted, first of all because he was friend of my brother, second because he was almost three years older than me and couldn’t help himself to saw me as girl, though already well developed and finally, of course, the usual, my parents and my siblings and because he knew so well of what they were capable.

Almost two years have passed, when my brother invited me to the birthday party of Joana his girlfriend, I wasn’t willing to go, had finished with Joca the past week and was at that stage of physical and emotional recovery, but since I couldn’t say him the reason why, I agreed to go. The party was at her house, a lot of guys were there, mostly older than me, and there I was, half lost, not knowing what to do, not even dance felt like, until I glimpsed him, my Mario, with his funky T-Shirt and his well-tight jeans, his slender body, his tall and thin figure and that face, ugly as ever, but which I got used to adore.

I clanged to him as the limpet clings to the rock, to where he goes I go, sent to him all my charm, something, that at that time I already knew damn well how to use, danced seductively always looking at him and finally noticed that he looked at me, not as his "little princess" but as a woman, young of course and still presenting several problems and risks, but a woman, seductive, attractive and sending all the signs that not many guys realize, but he, of course, realized immediately. From then, until the moment he grabbed me, lifted me by my ass, got me into his arms and dragged me into the room, spent a few hours, don’t remember how many exactly, but several, later he confided me that he was only waiting for my brother to go with Joana to her room and as soon as they left, he couldn’t no longer wait, didn’t care about the risks and consequences anymore, he had to have me and the hell with the rest! - ”And, It’s about time ” – I said after his confession.

When he laid me on the bed, put those giant hands on my body, undressed me slowly, stroked my breasts and stripped off my pants, I was shaking, my whole body seemed to be run by electric current, burning, stinging, moaning, I was quite excited, never in my life had felt that way, wanted him more than anything, more than life itself; and then he took my panties, slid them down my legs, kissed them, licked, opened them slightly and started to licked my pussy... I stopped breathing, it looked like I had ceased to know how to do it, and pleasure flooded me, closed my eyes, clenched my teeth’s and had the most wonderful orgasm of my life, I couldn’t stop moaning, screaming, laughing! He covered my mouth and told me a little scared - "Shut up, you want your brother to hear you? He kills me if he find out " - "S-sorry, b-but I c-can’t... is s-stronger than m-me " – I said, shaking and completely enraptured - "This... w-was... shit Mario... God... I-it was f-fucking unbelievable " – I concluded between moans.

When I regained control, I took care of the situation, in my own way, undressing him, licked his chest, went down slowly, unzipped his trousers, lowered them and… My God, what an huge cock, the largest I had ever seen and I confess, scared me a bit, but only for a few seconds, I didn’t want to know I just wanted him, so, I took his panties, put myself on my fours at his side and sucked it… sucked it all, licked, drooled, sucked it deep and felled his cock bumping in my throat, that made me choked, several times, but I insisted and continued, don’t know how, but I was able to swallowed his entire cock and hold it in there, he was shaking, his cock  wildly throbbed in my mouth, he moaned, I felt asphyxiating with my throat aching, and all of sudden with a silent scream, he cum inside my mouth, I choked with the abundancy, had to spit (I admit), took it out, squeezed him while he kept milked my face, my breasts, it seemed like he couldn’t stop, I was all covered and I was loving it… It was the first time I tasted cum and I became addicted.

We were a few minutes recovering after that, smoking, firmly attached to one another, naked, dazed, appreciating the music that was pumping downstairs, AC/DC I believe, don’t know for sure, in complete silence, breathless; after a while I got up, cleaned myself the best I could and was preparing to get dressed when he grabs me from behind – “Where do you think you are going? ” – “hmmm… downstairs? ” -  “No, no, don’t even think about that, the party has just begun ” – he turned me to him, kissed me and laid me on the bed, took a condom from his wallet, put it while I looked to him, fascinated with his skill (I will make a side note explaining why), opened my legs, stood between them and slowly penetrated me, I moaned and he accelerated, I moaned over and over, and he fucked me deeper and faster, I groaned and rolled my eyes and he kept fucking me, rolled his hips and I felt that cock beating deep inside me, driving me insane and once more… I cum and I scream, like a possessed, I couldn’t stop shaking and scream, and once more he had to cover my mouth. Then he rolled me and placed me in my fours, at that time, I was like a robot doing what he wanted automatically, he shoved his cock slowly then he accelerated and then he went deep and faster, I moaned, screamed with his hand covering my mouth, his balls bumping against my buttocks, the noise along with the stabs and the smell was inebriating, and for the third time I cum, this time even stronger, lose my strengths and felt down smashing my tits into the bed, breathless and feeling his continuous and vigorous strokes, hurting a bit for sure, but clearly supplanted by the pleasure; felt him shaking and immediately knew he won’t last much more… and I wanted to feel his hot cum again. I asked him to stop and to put his cock between my breasts; he nodded, took of his condom and turned me around, put his dick between my tits and fucked them faster while I squeezed them against his massive cock with my mouth opened and my tongue out, waiting… with a scream, this time not a silent one, he unloaded it all over me, in my face, my hair, my mouth, my boobs… I LOVE IT!!!

After a few minutes resting, we cleaned ourselves, get dressed and went downstairs, and it was just in time, because not even 5 minutes were passed when my brother showed up, damn! It was so close… all stained, sticky and afraid he would notice, I said him I was feeling tired and sleepy (not entirely a lie), wave goodbye and leave the place. I got home, entered quietly avoiding any unnecessary noise, praying for not being detected by my mother, went up to my room, undressed my clothes, pick my pajamas and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. With the hot water falling on my body, I couldn’t resist thinking about him and his wonderful cock, and I touched me, then I started masturbating with my fingers and with the shower and for the fourth time that night, I cum… shaking, staging, arching my body, biting my lips, and screaming of pleasure, luckily, the sound of water muffled all that shouting.

Finished the bath, grabbed a towel and began to dry myself when the door was opened and my mother entered the bathroom – “Tania? Taking a bath? Why? ” – “Oh Mom! I was very sweaty and smelly because of all that tobacco and because how much I dance ” – I lied shamelessly quite flushed and hoping she wouldn’t notice – “Ah! Alright then, dress up and go to sleep, and your brother? ” – “He’s coming Mom, I left earlier because I couldn’t stand it anymore, you know I don’t like many of his “little friends”, and I also need to rest because of my test on Monday, I have a lot to study tomorrow ” – finished not entirely lying. Kissed her, lay down on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Six or seven months after that night, with eighteen years old and finished the high school, I packed my luggage in that same room, my room, dropped everything behind and leave, to study in the big city, our country capital, to finally see the ocean and to live so many adventures. As for Mario, it was a one stand adventure, my curiosity was sated and despite that even today I consider him the best fuck of my life, I would never allow that interfere with my dreams and expectations. I saw him not long time ago, in a visit I made to my parents, he still lives there, married and father of two girls, and he looks exactly the same, ugly as ever but handsome as never before. My Mangualde Brad Pitt.
To be simple is to be great
Oh Damn Fen, you wasn't lying, this moment is really explicit, like you told me

Shit, fucking awesome, LOVE IT!!

I'm waiting for the side note, though I think I know what is about
Hmmm, those are some interesting moments. Keep this up fen <3
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
That was indeed amazing!
Great share!
Every word a world
(05-03-2016, 11:16 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
.... took a condom from his wallet, put it while I looked to him, fascinated with his skill (I will make a side note explaining why), ....

SIDE NOTE:

- this story took place more than 25 years ago, and back then, in those good old days, the use of condoms wasn't very usual, at least not in my country and much less in the small town I lived in, to tell the truth, it was quite embarrassing to buy condoms, they were sold only in pharmacies, and few men bought them, because even men were to shy for that, imagine how it was for us (for me it was impossible, the owner of the pharmacy was my uncle). 
I think that explain how fascinated I were when I saw him taking one from his wallet and without hesitate put it on his dick, I was delighted, it's stupid I know, in 25 years many things evolved, but back then, most of the guys didn't even know how to put one and in many occasions had to be us to put the condom for them, in my case I enjoyed using the mouth for that.
all praise to your Brad Pitt Fenix...and i say that with respect, this story i think really reflects the title of this thread, it was really spicy Wink ....and i would really think it would sell, if you wrote a short novel about your erotic encounters, hell, you could even just name it "Spicy moments of my life" and publish it.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
good work, fen, veeery good work. and garcia test shows brains and guts,  not "your average kinky story. 
i'll read this thread more
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(05-06-2016, 08:40 AM)IanParis Wrote: good work, fen, veeery good work. and garcia test shows brains and guts,  not "your average kinky story. 
i'll read this thread more

Paris, the kinky stories as you called them, were different, it was just a journey, a virtual trip to the dark side... but believe me, it took brains and guts to "walk that road"

I'm glad that you liked, Big Kiss

(05-04-2016, 05:07 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: all praise to your Brad Pitt Fenix...and i say that with respect, this story i think really reflects the title of this thread, it was really spicy Wink ....and i would really think it would sell, if you wrote a short novel about your erotic encounters, hell, you could even just name it "Spicy moments of my life" and publish it.

Shit!!!, first a sociological thesis about the aspects and implications of a sex game like this one in people life's, and now an erotic novel? 2 worlds colliding...what about an erotic thesis? like 2 in 1...a sociological thesis about the eroticism based on an on-line sex game? or a novel where a young couple from two very distant locations, with different cultures and different religions live their sexuality and at the same time discuss from a sociological point of view all the implications inherent to what distinguishes them? or...or...I JUST WRITE ANOTHER MOMENT?
(05-06-2016, 10:24 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 05:07 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: all praise to your Brad Pitt Fenix...and i say that with respect, this story i think really reflects the title of this thread, it was really spicy Wink ....and i would really think it would sell, if you wrote a short novel about your erotic encounters, hell, you could even just name it "Spicy moments of my life" and publish it.

Shit!!!, first a sociological thesis about the aspects and implications of a sex game like this one in people life's, and now an erotic novel? 2 worlds colliding...what about an erotic thesis? like 2 in 1...a sociological thesis about the eroticism based on an on-line sex game? or a novel where a young couple from two very distant locations, with different cultures and different religions live their sexuality and at the same time discuss from a sociological point of view all the implications inherent to what distinguishes them? or...or...I JUST WRITE ANOTHER MOMENT?

"sociological thesis about the eroticism based on an on-line sex game"...i dont know....but yes i would read that

"novel where a young couple from two very distant locations, with different cultures and different religions live their sexuality and at the same time discuss from a sociological point of view all the implications inherent to what distinguishes them?"....well sure this too is great idea...and yes i would read it

"or...I JUST WRITE ANOTHER MOMENT"....yup definitely, this is a must i believe....always worth the read 

XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
- MOMENT 5 (DOUBLE OR NOTHING)

- “Come on Tania, I know you want It ” – he told me, begging – “No!, I already told you not “ – I said pretending I was offended – “Fuck Tania, you’ll see, it’ll be the best thing you ever did “ – “Damn you, I told you NO, and what a shitty boyfriend are you to ask me such a thing? “ – I replied, now feeling a bit angry – “Tania, fuck you!, you know exactly the shitty boyfriend I am, you know it since day one, and you also know that I’m not marriage material and besides, neither are you, so drop that Virgin Mary attitude, because that, won’t suit you “ – I couldn’t denied, that motherfucker knew me so well and he was absolutely right, since day one our relationship was a roller coaster, that wasn’t love, it was pure lust, he had his “friends” and I had my “moments” and then we had “that”, the roughest sex you might think, we lived for “that”, when we feel in the mood, we simply fuck our brains out without mercy, anything goes and we both loved.

- “OK, listen to me “ – told him a bit tired – “Introduce me to that friend of yours and if I like him, maybe I decide to do what you want “ – he hugged me, kissed me, took the phone and called the guy (honestly, I can’t even remember his name) they spoke for a few minutes, he hung up and told me – “is scheduled, next week we are going to meet him, in a discotheque he knows on the other side of the river, up in the hills “ – I nodded and of course, the night ended like many others, rough sex, with slaps, spitting, toys and generous doses of cum all over my body.

On the appointed day, we went to the Discotheque EAGLE, I didn’t knew that Disco but from the moment I got there I was dazzled, as if carved out of the cliff, in the middle of the mountains and with a huge balcony suspended over the sea, like a giant tongue; the all environment delighted me so much and while we waited, we sat outside to enjoy the view, it was a wonderful evening, the full moon shinning on the mirrored sea, on a warm summer night, perfect. The music wasn’t my favorite, but my state of enchantment, combined with the drink and the curiosity on what is about to come, made me go inside and I danced… and I danced, with my boyfriend, with other guys and even with two or three girls, I was warming up; and then, out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and right next to my BF was him.

… (I can’t remember his name) Raúl, let’s call him that, was a short man, with a pronounced nose, long curly hair, dressed well and was charming enough to seduce me, and the little bastard quickly seduced me, with very good talk, with more drinks and a couple of hours dancing, I was more than ready, once more, that son of the bitch, had gotten what he wanted… well, I can’t say I didn’t want that or that I wasn’t curious about it… sitting among them with my hands on their legs, stroked both and said – “Come on, I’m ready, I want you to fuck me “ – looked at my boyfriend and said smiling – “Congratulations motherfucker, you succeed, wanted a threesome with me?, you’ll have it ”.

We left in a hurry, barely had time for one last glimpse of the sea, we entered in Raúl’s car and he stepped in the gas, heading into his house; excited as I was, couldn’t waited anymore, leaned my body over the back seat, took my boyfriend’s cock out of his pants and started to suck him with my ass lifted in the front seat, the driver not even think twice, lifted my skirt up, slide my thong aside and with deft fingers rubbed my pussy, I moaned with pleasure, with my mouth full and feeling the other guy fingers stroking faster and faster my pussy, completely burning with desire, rolled my body, put my ass in front of my BF face, leaned my body up front, took Raúl’s cock from his trousers prison, and started giving head while he tried stay focus on the road (Kids, don’t do it, it’s very dangerous), I fill my mouth with his huge cock, licking, sucking, while my BF was licking my cunt as only that devil knew how, Ok… needless to say that I cum like a crazy gal… unfortunately, we had arrived to Raúl’s house and all that yummy milk I wanted so much, had to wait a little longer.

He parked the car, got out, not even bothering to put his cock into the underwear, opened the back door, grabbed me and with the help of my boyfriend took me into the house; they dragged me upstairs, dropped me on the bed and undressed me, I was completely enraptured and moaning loud when the madness began. Already completely naked, and blindfolded with my bra, I felt hands, everywhere, caressing my body, grabbing, pulling; and fingers, in my pussy, in my ass, in my tits; and tongues in every inch of my body and in every hole, I shrieked with pleasure when of them (not sure who), shoved his dick in my mouth, rough… pushed to the bottom, I choked, felt suffocated but hold it…controlled my gag reflex, I licked, sucked, drooled while his thrusts in my throat were becoming faster, increasingly stifling, increasingly stronger and that’s when I felt it… my pussy being pounded.

They turned me belly up lying aside in the bed with my head dropped back and as long one fucked hard my mouth with his hands groping my breasts, the other lifted my legs over my belly and fucked my cunt with harsh strokes on an increasing pace, I writhed my body, delighted and completely maddened, the only thing I could think about was – “Why I never done this before? “. Then they turned me again, put me in my fours, I think they changed positions because I felt a thicker cock in my mouth, I didn’t care and I sucked and licked and spit…and being fucked that way, with slaps in my ass, slaps in my breasts, one cock pounding harder my pussy and another stuck deep in my mouth…I was feeling it…and it came…a powerful orgasm, so strong I couldn’t stand and fall on the bed crushing my boobs, trying to breath, to recover…, but I had no chance, they didn’t give me time for that, these two know what they were doing and had everything well planned, of course they had, that wasn’t surely them first rodeo.

One of them lay down and while he grabbed me, sat me on top of him and began riding my pussy, the other rubbed my asshole, opened it, spit on it, forced one finger inside, then two, stroked it for a while and then I felt…that huge cock forcing his way in, it hurts me, it really hurts me, but I was unable to say anything and he didn’t stop, forced and forced until he buried it all in my ass…I screamed like a crazy, bite my lips, felt the blood and I stand it…while they, at the same pace fucked my two holes, for the first time I had two dicks stuffed into me, I felt such a sleaze as never before and I was loving it!

Once more they turned me, belly up this time, the guy under me inside my ass, by now quite extended and causing much less pain, so instead of shouting I screamed of pure pleasure saying all blunders and asking for more and more, while the other stuffed it in my pussy and once again at the same pace, they pounded my holes with rhythmic thrusts which caused me a new orgasm; while I was trying recover my breath, they rolled me on the bed, stood over me, one on each side, removed what was covering my eyes and began to stroke their cocks, slapping my tits, my face, my tongue with them and short after, with throaty shouts they cum all over me…everywhere, with eyes closed and my mouth opened, I felt it and delight me, licked, drank, sucked, rubbed my breasts, licked my fingers, I was completely intoxicated with pleasure.

The evening continued with much more pleasure, in the shower, on the couch, even on the balcony, in everywhere I was fucked, by one, by the other, by both, lying down, standing, aside, leaning on the railing…and of course, I sate my thirst for cum that night; I danced for them, did lap dances and it always ended the same way, repetitive? Sure, but it was getting better and better. We finally fell asleep around 7am and awakened 8 or 9 hours later, one final threesome for farewell, one last bath and we went left. I never saw Raúl again and as to my boyfriend, after a short time, as it had begun…it ended. I also never saw him again.