Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
queen of spades
im am the new queen of spades for people who know what that means feel free to find me in game Tongue
and what about people who dont know what that mean....please tell us Undecided
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
from urban dictionary:

The playing cards symbol usually with a 'Q' above or inside. It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tatoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.

;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
LOL...good to know that, so...what Queen of Diamonds means? and Queen of clubs?, Queen of hearts I know, is that Bitch from Alice in Wonderland, the bad and cold hearted Queen (yes, sometimes I feel like that)...Willy, please enlighten me
To be simple is to be great
Yeah what do the others mean?
Well, the Queen of Clubs is the lesser version of the Queen of Spades!

The Queen of Clubs, is that type of woman, who is pursuing the dream of achieving the title of Queen of Spades, by taking at least one BBC for at least 20 days per month. (source: Urban Dictionary)

While the Queen of Diamonds doesn't have a connotation, rather that a phylantropist person, or someone who really learned the true meaning of something.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
see...things we learn everyday XD...I wonder if there is a similar Queen for non blacks Tongue lol ....just kidding around XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
OHHHH I see. I learned something new.
ahahahah...yes, I learn new things as well...
subgirl...I play with a black avatar...so...maybe, just maybe...i'll be pleased to meet my new queen!!!
(03-26-2016, 01:38 PM)Tantrum Wrote: ahahahah...yes, I learn new things as well...
subgirl...I play with a black avatar...so...maybe, just maybe...i'll be pleased to meet my new queen!!!

oh really well u can find me on big bang server mostly