Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
MnF Radio time!!!
Link to station is dead btw may need to fix that if it's still even up...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Last I heard he'd gone back to Caster.
Ah ok well be nice to have a MnF Radio show.

From what I heard from Shiloh, the guy who hosted the show, the financial situation haven't allowed him to keep up the radio any longer.
But he told me that in the next period, if I'm not mistaken, he is planning on getting the show up and running again.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Cool that will be nice.

(09-04-2016, 07:00 AM)Vrook Wrote: From what I heard from Shiloh, the guy who hosted the show, the financial situation haven't allowed him to keep up the radio any longer.
But he told me that in the next period, if I'm not mistaken, he is planning on getting the show up and running again.

Yes Shiloh will be working on getting the old station back on wolfden-fm.com but does on occasion play on Caster.fm. If you can help support him there is a link to donate on the wolfden-fm.com site that will help get the station going sooner and playing full time like it did i the past
Otay I will see what I have to spare.

(03-23-2016, 02:39 PM)ShilohCawlin Wrote: Awesome! I would love to be able to have that happen!

Would help so that I don't clog things up haha

I'll also make sure to post it up in the calendar!

One thing though, if I may, I did send a message to the Devs about an in game radio suggestion. What, if its not too much trouble to ask, is the estimated wait time to possibly hear back?

Big Grin
So, since I am getting back in on this, I figure I should make a statement in reference to it!

Yeah, sadly, I am not too good off in the financial department so, its a bit of a pain to get the station back up. Eventually, I will have it back up and running again but, as you all know, right now it's dead as hell. I do plan to start rebuilding things so that I can make sure it will all run smoothly once more and I can get it all back up and going but, until then, I am somewhat stuck.

As Kandaar has stated, the donation link is still working so that may help out but, I cannot, at this time, give a locked in time frame of when the station will be back up.

Hopefully soon! But, I cannot guarantee as to when.
Shiloh, I thought that I should tell you, that the GoFundMe link is no more available.
And also, at least for me, PayPal isn't available. As there are certain countries in which PayPal wasn't allowed as a payment method.

So I suppose that the funding campaign would be the best option in this case.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]