Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
MnF Radio time!!!
Hey There Folks!!!
Want MnF to have a little sound while you're on?
Really Like Rock and Metal Music???

THEN HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!
Wolf Den Internet Radio!!!

So far, There isn't a set time I will be on during the days but, in he near future, I will be setting myself a schedule to be on the air.
I do requests and live voice overs! So, I will actually interact with all of you while I do the show!

All of this is hosted on the Big Bang server right at Lagoon Beach! You can always find me at the pier.

I do also have a GoFundMe page that was started for those that would possibly like to help support!
It is NOT EXPECTED but, will always be appreciated! All those that help will be shown as supporters and will be given something in return.

Optionally, if you would rather go the route of PayPal, you are able to donate right here!!!

HOPE TO SEE YA AT THE PIER!
~DJ Shiloh~
Love the idea, certainly adding a new dimension to the game.

One request though; rather than putting up a new thread each time you do a new show/session, I'm happy to pin this one and you just update as and when required. Events can also be added to the forum calendar.
Awesome! I would love to be able to have that happen!

Would help so that I don't clog things up haha

I'll also make sure to post it up in the calendar!

One thing though, if I may, I did send a message to the Devs about an in game radio suggestion. What, if its not too much trouble to ask, is the estimated wait time to possibly hear back?
I like you idea, sir.

If it becomes true, I'm sure we'll be good friends you and I.

Cath's out.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-23-2016, 02:39 PM)ShilohCawlin Wrote: One thing though, if I may, I did send a message to the Devs about an in game radio suggestion. What, if its not too much trouble to ask, is the estimated wait time to possibly hear back?

I can't answer that in my role as just a forum mod. Anything game related is out of my control. It's unlikely the devs will respond to you directly, and they currently have other plans they are looking to execute.

In my capacity as a person with some professional experience in this field (although very limited) there would be all the legal issues, licensing, etc., to consider for implementing anything in game. Therefore I doubt an in game radio station would ever happen.
Alrighty! Thank you for the help Sharp!! And thank you for pinning this for me!

Cath, I am on right now! So, I think you'll have something to listen to for a bit!
I actually love this idea and hope this takes off Smile (I used to sometimes listen to an online radio station for Runescape, and it was awesome)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Ended up going for about 6 hours when I planned on two haha
Hopefully soon enough, I will possibly be able to get an autodj system set up so people can keep listening whenever they want
Made an update to the original post to give it more "flair."

Hopefully, people will enjoy what they get to hear!!
Just want to encourage as many people as possible to tune in to the show. Rock, metal, punk, anything. Quality banter. And the smoothest voice you can imagine.

Seriously people, even if you can't get be on the Big Bang beach for the party, make sure you listen to the show Get your requests in and get involved in the chat.

You all wanted a an in-game radio show - this is the closest you are going to get for a while. Enjoy it. Maybe we can encourage other stations to pop up and cater for other music tastes.