Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
T-shirts, Accessoires, Hairstyles and other stuff
Heart 
Here are some designs I made, if you want to see your own idea
                                feel free to ask. ^^

[Image: red_heat_by_mirrrage-d9vgwri.jpg] [Image: grammar_by_mirrrage-d9vgwoi.jpg] [Image: got_milk__by_mirrrage-d9vgwkq.jpg] 

Newest Doodles:
[Image: baby_you_re_a_firework_by_mirrrage-daqnmm4.jpg] [Image: carpe_diem_by_mirrrage-daqnmht.jpg] [Image: are_you_brave_enough__by_mirrrage-daqnmcl.jpg]

[Image: neck_accessoires_by_mirrrage-dawirvw.jpg] 

Futa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Some random ideas Wink

[Image: quick_doodle_by_mirrrage-d9ym2jd.jpg]
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Grammar police? Need!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Oh my...i need the 'eye scar' (The Witcher 3 reference?)
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
Wish Mnfclub in the future lets premium users (or a more special premium account) are able to create shirts to a design shirt place (which probably only premium accounts to buy them) and get 50% from each purchase.
(03-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Mirrage Wrote: Here are some designs I made, if you want to see your own idea
                                feel free to ask. ^^

[Image: red_heat_by_mirrrage-d9vgwri.jpg] [Image: grammar_by_mirrrage-d9vgwoi.jpg] [Image: got_milk__by_mirrrage-d9vgwkq.jpg] [Image: boy_toy_by_mirrrage-d9vgwgr.jpg] [Image: bang_by_mirrrage-d9vgwbk.jpg]

these are so cool i have a design i want to talk to u about when u get a chance Smile
Ill show Vadim these see if they could be added
it's awesome
very nice and awesome
Simply fantastic and very erotic <3