Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accounts that spam the chat.
(03-17-2016, 08:36 AM)Emmie Wrote: What would be nice is an in-game moderator feature, and in-game moderators. One of the features would be that moderators can search for players by name, and reach them through that, rather than clicking physically.

As far as I am aware, the devs are working on a console for in-game mods, but it obviously requires a fair amount of work. When I last spoke to Vally about this, he was unable to give much information. It is in the pipeline, but probably isn't going to be implemented in the near future.

And of course, the mods would need to be well chosen.
his this kid always threaten me every months and weeks im so seriously tired of hin please just banned him name is Master-Of-Ban911 im sick of him always threaten me when im not doing nothing to him and bully me for nohhkbv i sick of him please find his address email and other stuff he have an banned him for good im getting so mad i hated it

how about this position reverse climbing tree for shower and bed 2500 xp all premium males pose

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-29-2020, 04:34 AM)Marissa_L Wrote: his this kid always threaten me every months and weeks im so seriously tired of hin please just banned him name is Master-Of-Ban911 im sick of him always threaten me when im not doing nothing to him and bully me for nohhkbv i sick of him please find his address email and other stuff he have an banned him for good im getting so mad i hated it

Hi Marissa_L,

Two of my AVs have been messaged by him saying the same, “Hey bitch”.

First time I replied what sort of answer do you expect, no reply from him, and the second I just ignored, as in did not reply.  You could do the same or use the ignore function.

“Hey bitch” is not polite but hardly requires a ban when you have other options.  I think that you have to make more of a case for banning someone than just that they were rude:  too many would get banned.
When you come across this kind of players, use the ignore function and report them. No need to answer them
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
all Master-Of-Ban accounts shouldn’t be on mnf because this person bullying people and threaten and be racist

all Master-Of-Ban accounts shouldn’t be on mnf because this person bullying people and threaten and be racist
(10-07-2020, 12:43 PM)Marissa_L Wrote: all Master-Of-Ban accounts shouldn’t be on mnf because this person bullying people and threaten and be racist

He's back, harassed me with three different avatars today. Wish they could actually do something about this loser besides telling us to just ignore him.
I'm not sure what you mean by saying you wish we could actually do something besides telling you to just ignore him. If a moderator has told you to ignore a troll. It is for your own benefit, until a moderator can deal with the reports against the troll, so you don't have to listen to their bullshit meanwhile.
If you are insinuating that we do not deal with trolls like master of ban, you couldn't be more wrong.

The issue is that even when we ban this type of person, there are tons of different ways for them to get back into the game. There's nothing we can do about that.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I have no problem with powers of in-game Moderators... but maybe it would be fairer to offending players, if they can't be punished by the same Moderator twice in a row

However, with regards to the thread, I think that if a player gets ignored by too many players for SPAMMING, the system should auto-report the player.  Maybe even auto-message the player that they have self-banned themselves from the game.  

Of course that function might stop COLDERS from Colding players
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Why my Friend received warning messages of permanent ban by MnF when she reported a person
Yes Guy you need to get this thing fix lol