Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accounts that spam the chat.
Hello MnFers, earlier today I logged on and got onto the first server, I believe it was Beaver Bash? I spawned in the Lagoon, where I immediately noticed the chat was flooding with the same message being sent by the same person. He had set it up to auto post, and had two of his friends cover his avatar so we could not click on him and report him. Could you please either do something about this account, or make an update to where if characters are "on top" of each other, we can choose who we'd like to select.
Don't worry, the problem will be reported as soon as Vally will be warned about it.
You can also pm Vally for a quicker answer.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Sadly there is nothing we can do outside the report function at this moment. I am sure developers are looking into it, but I know as much as you at this moment.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
We can ignore people after reporting (which was needed a couple of times), but the screen was still hijacked by the same balloon.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
If you can find Vally in the game, or any other moderators you can bring this to their attention. They can probably figure something out, or report everyone involved in the spamming even if their not doing it themselves their still just as guilty.
They should make it where you can click their name in the chat and have the options to Add friend, Ignore, Invite, and report.
You asked for it Big Grin
(03-17-2016, 01:36 AM)Godless_Demon Wrote: They should make it where you can click their name in the chat and have the options to Add friend, Ignore, Invite, and report.

This would be an amazing feature, I know many games that have this.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Yes, encountered one yesterday. He hid on the top left corner of the lagoon beach and put his chat into auto spam. Really need a feature to click on the name in chat and not the avatar, I concur to that suggestion Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
What would be nice is an in-game moderator feature, and in-game moderators. One of the features would be that moderators can search for players by name, and reach them through that, rather than clicking physically.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
And also, being able to mute those players for x minutes, or to kick them from the game. But the ban should still be available only to the devs. This way some grudges could be avoided.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]